Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gran Turismo 4

CraigT

is GT4 ou then?

or is still the prolouge thing?

Yeah thats a shot taken from GT4 Prolouge. Havent got into the game though as I lent it to a mate not long after I had it and havent had the chance to play it since!

Aye the TV is pretty cool, its a Panasonic indeed. Believe it or not I had the PS2 hooked up via a composite connection so what your seeing on the screen is not even up to scart standard (all my scart connections are being used for other stuff like the DVD player etc)

You shoud see it running through scart.....really sharp :eek:

Jimlad, you cant have MY tv, it took ages to put it on the wall! You can buy your own one though ;)

PM is on its way :thumbsup:

Believe it or not I had the PS2 hooked up via a composite connection so what your seeing on the screen is not even up to scart standard (all my scart connections are being used for other stuff like the DVD player etc)

You shoud see it running through scart.....really sharp :eek:

Is scart really popular over there?? not really used here...everyone use's rca's :rolleyes:

Bit off topic BUT what's powerhouse like?? the company i work for is about to be SOLD (3 brands under the same wing) to fund powerhouse which our owner brought about a year ago.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Yeah scart is very common, although I plan to use better connections in the future when funds permit.

Whats powerhouse?

Whats powerhouse?

Hahahhaha....SUPPOSEDLY the UK's largest independent home appliance retailer!! :lol:

Obviously not if you don't know :P

I was hoping someone might be able to tell me what it's like :)

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Oh right! I swear to god I have never heard of powerhouse :unsure:

Then again I live in Wales so maybe Powerhouse is big in England and everyone there is going mad about it!

EDIT: Just checked the store locator on their website. Apparently theres one in Cardiff, not far from me, so there you go :D

Ha..well bugger me. We were told it was huge and blah blah...hope eric Watson has made a good decision selling up all his profit making companys here in NZ to fund it aye ;)

Cheers

KiwiMR2

SnakeEater - 2 in Cardiff mate (I think) one on Newport Road and one in the Bay (by Asda)!

Anyways, I really hate Powerhouse, tend to be ok on price but then spend hours trying to sell you extended warrenty - seriously pushy!!

SnakeEater - 2 in Cardiff mate (I think) one on Newport Road and one in the Bay (by Asda)!

Anyways, I really hate Powerhouse, tend to be ok on price but then spend hours trying to sell you extended warrenty - seriously pushy!!

Must be walking around with my eyes shut :wacko:

Must be walking around with my eyes shut

As long as your not driving with them shut too B)

Probably find that Powerhouse is part of the Dixons Group or part of Kingfisher.

Wouldn't suprise me

Powerhouse is fairly big .. But not a Dixons or Comet standard ..

Always seem to be overpriced though ..

granturismo4.sized.jpg

I put that image up ages ago! :D

Good game though, not got the UK version, I assume its the same as the original though :)

Whats powerhouse?

Hahahhaha....SUPPOSEDLY the UK's largest independent home appliance retailer!! :lol:

Obviously not if you don't know :P

I was hoping someone might be able to tell me what it's like :)

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Ahhh, we have a powerhouse where i live... they were recently sold to another electronics retailer.

They are not part of the Dixons group, BUT, have just as bad service, and in some cases, worse.

Prices are the same as Dixons etc, but sometimes they do have sales, where you can pick up a bargin...

Personally, i dislike the shop

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links