Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bad Luck

Markturbo

i had my turbo rebuilt not even two months ago and its completely knackered all ready so what ever i am facing a £250 - £300 labour charge for fitting and cleaning the intercooler and pipes

but if the turbo company decide they won't rebuild it free of charge i will go somewhere just wondering has anyone had theres rebuilt and if so who by and prices ect would be a help :crybaby::crybaby:

but im still trying to get it done free of charge becuase i don't see how i broke it so soon

Where'd u get yor turbo from? Did u try Turbo Technics? They sposed to be the best, and give good after sales service.

i had rebuilt essexturbo chargers and fitted by gbh motorsport but i will see if they will rebuild it under warranty before a buy another

Sounds like this MUST be a warrenty job - don't take no for an answer!

Turbo technics are !Removed! expensive, but good. Don't even think of trying AET, they are poor.

Other than that - Fensport sell replacement strnghtened OEM items.

We get ours done at Owen Development, the quality is fantastic..... not cheap though.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links