Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Colour Yaris?

Montez

What colour yaris would u choose?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What colour yaris would u choose?

• Black
    • Red
    • Blue
    • Green
    • Silver
    • White
    • Pink
    • THUNDER GREY! :p

BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE!!!

Blimey you'd think my car was Blue or something.....

Oh yeah, it is! :D

Plus I like JJ's Flame Gold Yaris - I think its really nice! I'll stick up for you and Yaz gal! :D :thumbsup:

PS Does anyone know why J E E Z is bleeped out automatically?? Its not a swear word!!

Mine's black, but it was really me second choice as I wasn't buying a T-Sport so I couldn't have Thunder Grey.

The black looks great apart from the fact it gets dirty in 10mins and shows every stone chip....

A

my sr is silver, which i like - as i havent seen too many silver ones in my area. Quite a lot of blue. But my fave colour would have to be the black - i think it gives them an instant sporty image - just hell to keep clean,

RED for me. But BLACK is cool too. I really dont care as i have got both colours :P

jerry!!

i love white t-sports if you want a bling colour then thats the one

I thought resale value on a white car was dreadful tho.. cause its considered the cheapest colour?...

*shrugs... hehe

it would definately be different!!

I personally dont like red cars... simply cause there are too many (not just Yarii) and the metallic red looks a bit pink sometimes... (tho the yaris isnt bad).... Black cars are dreadful to keep clean... and well silver seems to be the most popular...

If I had a choice in the matter it would prolly be blue... much like DAs little Karis!!

But I'm sticking with Yaz.. I dont care what you all say!! :P

hehee

Well I love the Caldera Red on mine and it's always getting nice comments (except at the moment coz Baby's filthy - full wash and valet booked for tomorrow).

Lusting after a thunder grey T Sport though!

Yeh dont see many Red Yaris' around, espically ones with minor tweaking. So when I do eventually get enough money and cheap enough insurance I will get a Yaris T-Sport Phase 1 in Chilli Red.

Then tweak away hehe :)

RED for me. But BLACK is cool too. I really dont care as i have got both colours  :P

jerry!!

show off :P

jerry dont matter what colour our cars are they will always be BLING B)

I've been in toyota today, seen the new Cool Blue Yaris, which i say is a pretty nice colour, sort of looks two tone to me, it's a light blue colour which is almost identical colour to the Saxo, if anyone knows what i'm talking about?? :blink:

It's only a special edition one and only comes as 1ltr or 1.3.

I don't like that new blue one though that looks almost.... grey? :ph34r:

One passed me in the street the other day and I would say it's more gray with a blue tinge - looks dull to me...

Yeah thats the darker blue one, i've only seen one of those Cool Blue ones, its a light baby blue colour like the saxo. :D

i love white t-sports if you want a bling colour then thats the one
I thought resale value on a white car was dreadful tho.. cause its considered the cheapest colour?...

My Yaris is white!! :crybaby: does that mean it's cheap and hard to re-sell? :unsure:

I'm thinking of part x'ing mine soon for a T-Spirit I've seen... I hope it doesn't affect the price I get for part x'ing me car... :unsure:

I doubt it will affect a part X price... might be just an old myth that the white colour was cheaper... hence i only -thought- it :) twas something someone told me when my Gran got a white VW Polo *shrugs.... (but then again.. thats a Polo... this is a Yaris!)

hehe

mine, hummmmmmmmmm

mine mite be chromaflair one day or something equally as mad :D

I saw a red t-spirit parked outside the other day (it was stealing the limelight from my yaris lol) and really liked the colour of it - I was thinking of getting red when i got yaris but my Dads Fiesta is bright red and I didnt want the same colour as him!

Its gotta be metallic black! When its sunny and u look up close its got purple and red and green and all sorts of colours in it!

Cheers :thumbsup:

Problem with red is that once the suns been shining on it for too long it starts to fade and you need to get out the T-Cut!, I voted black, cus i have a black yaris, and lets be fair its the best colour... even though i've never cleaned it since i've passed my test, ill give it a wash when i get the bodykit on it etc :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links