Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Alloys Are On

MSC_Kev

Well as all my plans for JAE went pear shaped, I decided what the heck I'll wack on some 17's in preperation for the bodykit.

This is how it looked with the 15's on....

post-1-21364-bling.jpg

And now with 17's fitted, Not really had any noticable change to the driving and comfort to be honest, a little heavier on the power steering, but it holds the road very well, handling seems fine too.

post-1-17081-alloy1.jpg

post-1-17143-alloy3.jpg

image quality isn't the best, time for a new digi cam me thinks :)

Kev

:thumbsup: Hi! I just signed in. I agree with you. I also have 17" in my 94 corolla gli sedan. previously, rear wheels rubbed with the fenders. I added an inch rear lifters and the rub disappeared, handling is much better and more stable specially on fast runs. just dont load more than 3 persons in the rear or rubbing will start again. I mean the wheels. ok mate. B)

I just ordered (risked) some Koni Sport Adjustables at Halfords today, price didn't seem too bad at £107 per shock, I only ordered the rear ones for now.

The catolgue stated 92-97 1.6 corolla ae101, so surely they can't get that wrong lol

I have rolled both rear arches, removed the arch liners and with 2 in the car, doesn't catch but with a little weight in the boot is rubbing on the inner arches, so hopefully the koni's set up stiff will help to sort that out as I have my install to go in yet.

I think the hammer and some rubbing down maybe be order, poor inner arches lol

Going to be interesting getting to JAE with all the weight in the back as I won't get them until next week :wacko:

Kev

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links