Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Vanity ..

Bibbs

lift weights, go 2 gym ( been very lazy recently)

wax the hair into some random position :lol:

Shower

Some smellies

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bibbs

• Master_Simon

• Steve

• Chappers

Look sharp, me.........no need I'm a photographer - girls flock to me in a club :lol::lol:

Serious.............. Always make sure: my hair is looking cris :thumbsup: , the issy miyake is applied :thumbsup: , the non shaved look is in operation :arrgg-matey: , the bling is going on :hokus-pokus: , and the logos are visible :eek:

Gordy

How can they tell you are a 'tographer?? Is it because of the raised eyebrow and a partial squint??? Or do you have one very large eye??? :thumbsup:

Look sharp, me.........no need I'm a photographer - girls flock to me in a club :lol:  :lol:

Serious.............. Always make sure: my hair is looking cris :thumbsup: , the issy miyake is applied :thumbsup: , the non shaved look is in operation :arrgg-matey: , the bling is going on :hokus-pokus: , and the logos are visible :eek:

smitty.jpg

going by gordys profile i pictured him like this

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Steve looking at your av mate are you working too hard?? Maybe some more sleep eh??

TBH I thought Bibbs would be older. And he kinda scared me until I meet him that is.

You know, there he is in his whoop ***** MR2 and me in my Celica. thought he wouldnt have the time of day for me but when I met him he was just Bibbs really easy to get on with. :ph34r:

sorry I am rabbiting again. :eek:

The only reason he did not look so old was because he shaved off the tash and has had the gap in his teeth fixed :D

ahh .. as I've said elsewhere .. I'm easy going .. no point being anything else ..

Yeah I am easy too, maybe too easy :huh:

:lol:

Righto admission time I am 40 and struggling with the ever increasing waistline, although I do try to walk and I waddle along at a fair old lick sometimes.

I try to keep clean a tidy looking, clean the teeth and bit of deo , then teeth back in and out on the town. Clean shoes, I like clean shoes, I am one of them if I have white trainers they are white not brown.....yeah sad maybe but hey at least I have my own teeth, wanna borrow em??

Now nasal hair that is a problem, wish I knew the long term answer to that one :unsure:

Other than all that I don't consider my self vain at all :lol:

Oh..... it has been known to pluck my eyebrows......... and maybe trim other stuff! :lol:

Howja mean then like a stripper shave?? :huh:

I think this is what they are called :unsure:

Howja mean then like a stripper shave?? :huh:

Errrm, what's invovled - not a back, sack and crack wax, nope :o

Howja mean then like a stripper shave??  :huh:

Errrm, what's invovled - not a back, sack and crack wax, nope :o

:huh: well um not a back wax cos even at my age I ain't that hairy but the other bits might see a razor for the fun of it....... :yes: Then I do hers.... :lol: no not SC&B!!

Wonderbra  :D

Yeah .. like you really need one .. :lol:

Come on Bibby ya !Removed!......I let Steve put my portrait up so spill dude...........

get a decent product to do ur hair,

contrary to what people think it only takes me a few mins to do me hair (not half a !Removed! hour!)

and if u wanna know, without being a talking advert, i use l'oreal, out of bed, fibre putty. Because i'm worth it baby!!!

either that or "special" gel... lol :D

-Z

There is definatly something about Mary ..

I'm known to spend £40 on having my hair cut/coloured/styled every month :o

I also like to dress smartly, i don't spend hundreds on clothes but don't buy topman, burton dribble either. :ph34r:

I use a styling creme on my hair, its made by American Crew and is fairly expensive.

My g/f is also a beauty therapist so i don't escape the odd treatment from her :blink:

eeek, sound like a pansie boy! :D

Look sharp, me.........no need I'm a photographer - girls flock to me in a club :lol:  :lol:

smitty.jpg

going by gordys profile i pictured him like this

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

that is actually a swedish actor :P and he doesn't look like that IRL that's one of his alter ego's when he does standup comedy :lol:

Wonderbra   :D

Yeah .. like you really need one .. :lol:

I don't know what you mean :P

Am I the only one on here that doesn't really do a lot with their hair then?!

Mine gets washed, dried quickly and it happens to be long and straight with no effort :D Which I like ;)

Who was it that said he waxes his missus?! I seem to remember an incident at one time which ended when a certain male was yelling 'BUT IT'S BLEEDING!'

:lol:

Ahem .. I don't know what you are on about ..

You don't? 

No - cause it brings back dodgy memories ..

You damn well asked too ..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links