Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Found My Next Car...

Jesus

Man... what a predicament. My mate does all the technical drawings for Dax kit cars for their build manuals. As such he gets to play with all their new toys.

He arranged for me to go out in their Holeshott Racing Dax Rush which gives home to a Suzuki Hayabusa bike engine... with a turbo bolted on from the Makkinen Mitsi Evo 6 (titnium internals). The car is putting out 780bhp/tonne.

Had to wear a crash helmet when we went out on the open road. The car has been wound down to 1 bar of boost. At 1 bar the car accelerates to 60 in 2.9 seconds. ****** me! Thought I was going to fall out of the back. So fast I had to grab my helmet (fnar fnar) and pull it down (alright, enough now) so my head didn't rip off :!Removed!:. On track days it's wound up to 1.5 bar of boost and does 60 in 2.3 seconds.

I still want to attend car shows... would this class as Jap because of the engine... and I'll put loads of stickers on it!!! :lol:

It is literally indescribable (word?!)... just can't do it justice. I didn't drive it unfortunately, it was their test driver. Man can he drive! We went round a roundabout twice with the back end perfectly out and controlled. Onlookers loved it!

Costs 18k to build new, but will destroy a McLaren at £365,000.

Boys, you know how quick your 0-60 5~ish seconds car feels. Imagine getting there in half of that! If you ever get a chance, do it. :wacko:

They tried to get it on the Top Gear track to set the best time, but they weren't interested as its another bike engined car! Like the Radical wasn't! :ph34r:

lol - no room for shoppign though ..

(but you could take one item at a time and still be home quicker overall)

no room for shoppign though

...no roof either, but my theory is that you would be drying quicker than you could get wet! :lol:

Thats the same sort of figure for a 0-60 on the 'busa anyway - nice feeling isnt it!!! I know just the car your on about mate!

But the best feeling comes from the 60-120+ range - give it a go!

Yeah... did that. Needle went round on the speedo quicker than mine does on the rev counter!

Got up to about 150 on a short stretch of dual carriageway. In an open top, ar5e scraping car, that's quick enough for me! Such a rush... quite ironically!

Nah! Just looks like another Caterham clone... a fast one admittedly, but just another clone.

I'll stick to my tubby ta! :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links