Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cup Of Tea Help

Calisto

Is there a mini kettle I can buy that plugs into the ciggarete lighter?????

how are you lot making your morning tea and coffee without trekking miles away?? :lol:

if you like strong coffee I have a gas cooker and old school perculator and some espresso which will kick start anyones days, have more than enough for a good few people as long as you have a cup :)

have mine black and strong so not bringing milk or sugar though...

if anyone has an old school whisting kettle they can use the gas :)

will also be taking sausages for brekkie....

There are little heater element things that you can get that plug into the cigarette lighter and heat up a cup of whatever (saw one on a Nescafe advert years ago - girl in a beetle, parked on a cliff ).

Alternatively, camping stove (cheap) and a pan.

Rich

Thanks for the offer Rhaines :group-cuddles: but we are about to set off and either look for a kettle or a mini camping stove. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the offer Rhaines :group-cuddles: but we are about to set off and either look for a kettle or a mini camping stove. :thumbsup:

And thanks Rich

:thumbsup:

you can buy a 12v mini kettle from Halfords nearly bought the other day but i have considered bringing a generator but due to lack of space and noise i think ill leave it behind,

I have a mini camping stove...

also just back from asda's, bought a folding 15 ltr water tank so plenty of tap water available....

also just back from asda's, bought a folding 15 ltr water tank so plenty of tap water available....

Just come back from Winfields with 1 campingstove £6.99

1 small can of butane gass £2.49

2 large stainless steel mugs plastic inners @ £2.99 each gonna try them out now :thumbsup:

and the best little dinky kettle that whistles for £5.99 it is really cute :blink:

and a torch that converts into a lamp for £4.99

my Dad is just trying to put the top of the stove onto the butane can so if I dont come back its coz we have blown up. :shutit:

Just come back from Winfields with 1 campingstove £6.99

1 small can of butane gass £2.49

2 large stainless steel mugs plastic inners @ £2.99 each gonna try them out now :thumbsup:

and the best little dinky kettle that whistles for £5.99 it is really cute :blink:

and a torch that converts into a lamp for £4.99

my Dad is just trying to put the top of the stove onto the butane can so if I dont come back its coz we have blown up. :!Removed!:

lol...

tookl me a while to figure out how to get the can to lock into place as the lever wouldnt stay locked down, eventually sorted it and all done and dusted ready :)

not sure how much more i can get in my boot and i havent packed the 4 chairs yet....

I am alive and it worked just made a cup of tea with the new dinky kettle and new mug, the mug has a plastic lid with a bit in it that you can drink you tea through, WOOOO HOOOO me is really happy. :group-cuddles: :D

I am alive and it worked just made a cup of tea with the new dinky kettle and new mug, the mug has a plastic lid with a bit in it that you can drink you tea through, WOOOO HOOOO me is really happy. :group-cuddles: :D

sounds like a kid getting ready for a school holiday :)

loads a peeps already excited for this year....

cant believe my car is packed and ready already, all iu need ot do now is drive it up.... If I didn't have to work would go up even earlier lol

coolant tea? mmm not so sure thats the best hangover cure? lol

Nah!

The antifreeze in it will make it taste like mulled wine :D

We have a coffee machine at work, so I might acquire :rolleyes: a sleeve of the cups, just add hot water and sugar :thumbsup:

We have a coffee machine at work, so I might acquire :rolleyes: a sleeve of the cups, just add hot water and sugar :thumbsup:

Bring it on!!

I'm more than willing to "borrow" one of your fine liquid refreshment recepticals and blag some hot water. :thumbsup:

as long as you dont mind coffee can defo sort you out....

might have more hairs on your shest when you leave though :)

Wud ave thought that mini kettleplugged into cigarette lighter would be too much for the system.

%$(ed the cig lighter system on my Corolla exec afew years ago with a plug in Hoover :ffs: It wasn't the fuse,& never got it sorted as I smoke a pipe. :hokus-pokus:

Got gev out by my dealer for charging my phone in cig. lighter, too. Said that it was not designed for long term use like that. Makes sense when you think about it

:huh:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links