Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sporty Exhaust & Air Filter ---------

- A - Go -

Hi all,  another question here!! Do you all recommend a sporty looking twin pipe exhaust and airfilter to help the car breath and look good at the rear, if so whats a good exhaust system and air filter?

Also would there be a difference in performance wise, i know they are only 3 pots in the engine but are there any noticeble gains that can be squeezed out?

Cheers again!!.

J

Hi all,  another question here!! Do you all recommend a sporty looking twin pipe exhaust and airfilter to help the car breath and look good at the rear, if so whats a good exhaust system and air filter?
Also would there be a difference in performance wise, i know they are only 3 pots in the engine but are there any noticeble gains that can be squeezed out?
Cheers again!!.
J
https://citycarcup.co.uk/product/citycar-cup-exhaust-backbox/

If its good for racing it's good for street in take maybe a cold air or a better filter plus to make it worth the upgrade you might be better off with a ecu tune too

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

check your insurance first , id not want to pay £££ to have a sports exhaust for a tiny increase in power 

On 10/6/2020 at 1:55 AM, gampla said:

https://citycarcup.co.uk/product/citycar-cup-exhaust-backbox/

If its good for racing it's good for street in take maybe a cold air or a better filter plus to make it worth the upgrade you might be better off with a ecu tune too

Hi thanks for your reply back! You mentioned Tune! On a 3 cylinder? What kind of power would the aygo give if fitted a filter, exhaust and then a tune? How much would a tune cost roughly.

Cheers.

J

17 hours ago, - A - Go - said:
Hi thanks for your reply back! You mentioned Tune! On a 3 cylinder? What kind of power would the aygo give if fitted a filter, exhaust and then a tune? How much would a tune cost roughly. Cheers.

J

Phantomtuning.co.uk on my old 16 aygo say 

Stock 68 hp 95nm

Modified 72hp 100nm

For £325 but look around for prices intake and exhaust I'll be realistic and say 5-10%

Just don't expect something crazy like most people do oh put a intake on will give you 50hp

£4-600 for a remap so you will be in to £800-1000 10-15% gain, IMHO decent tyres, sort the suspension and brakes first - if you can brake harder and stay flatter in corners you will go faster

poly bushes will tighten up any car

£4-600 for a remap so you will be in to £800-1000 10-15% gain, IMHO decent tyres, sort the suspension and brakes first - if you can brake harder and stay flatter in corners you will go faster
poly bushes will tighten up any car
If you was to go this route tts performance has a supercharger for £3350+vat
https://www.tts-performance.co.uk/single-post/2017/03/09/Toyota-Aygo

Depends on this plus other stuff they claim up to 120hp maybe 150ish nm
0-60 from 14 sec to 8 sec

3 minutes ago, gampla said:

If you was to go this route tts performance has a supercharger for £3350+vat
https://www.tts-performance.co.uk/single-post/2017/03/09/Toyota-Aygo

Depends on this plus other stuff they claim up to 120hp maybe 150ish nm
0-60 from 14 sec to 8 sec

🙄 £4-600 for a remap - no matter the power of a car if it doesn't handle or put the power down its pointless, i had my (Vauxhall)1.4 turbo remapped from 140 to 160 but i had it dialled back to 152 to make it more drivable

[emoji849] £4-600 for a remap - no matter the power of a car if it doesn't handle or put the power down its pointless, i had my (Vauxhall)1.4 turbo remapped from 140 to 160 but i had it dialled back to 152 to make it more drivable
So whats that got to do with me adding onto what you said

Thanks all guys, ill look into this, sounds interesting!!

Cheers!!

J

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links