Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

mk1 interior led mods

steveo3002

found a few older threads where the poster no longer comes here , id to find out more about the led mods for the window switches and the heater knob

if anyone has any info or saved pics id like to hear about it  

Heater console is just a led swap iirc, window switches you will need a bezel and I would go with a 3mm flat top led, resistor to suit. you can put the led in the base or in the front of the finger hole

have a read

https://andydoz.blogspot.com/2016/08/citroen-c1-mk-1-peugeot-107-toyota-aygo.html

• Like 1

asking about the heater knob not the console

i can see how to get a led inside the switch but would like some help on how its wired up internally

Not seen that mod, i take it's just for the pointer if so mount a led in the knob recess and either use a light pipe or pour it with clear resin

seen folk drill the dot and fit a wired 3mm led....nothing is said or shown where the wires run or how to prevent it tangling when you turn it 

drill the dot, fill it with resin or use a bit of acrylic rod, mount the led on the console no wires to worry about then - tap the power from the console illumination

Edit. looking at the console again it looks like it has a light pipe behind the knob so it may not even need its own led

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links