Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Strut Brace

Chuck04

In order to fit i need to remove the black plastic from the top of the engine bay, was jst wondering how this is done as i cant seem to do it, the very top screws nearest the glass seem to unscrew fine but im having no joy with the bottom 1s???

can anybody shed some light, cheers

get a large screwdriver and slightly lever against the metal panel it will lift just enough to get it over

mines fitted too, I did the screwdriver trick to bend my panel out the way but only on drivers side. the passenger side went on ok without any butchering.

:thumbsup:

noticeable difference but i cant really put my finger on what is actually better! B)

the passenger side went on ok without any butchering.

yea same here was jst used it to get nut off and on, only on drivers side, there was enough room on passanger side

Stop teasing me with a slight pic of your Apexi........oh thats funny your strut brace looks familiar! :D

Stop teasing me with a slight pic of your Apexi........oh thats funny your strut brace looks familiar! :D

:P sorry, fantastic mod tho, such a nice sound

:D cheers, not long till u have urs i wouldnt have thought spesh if nxt batch is comming by AF

looks good mate! :P

will have to get onto getting some more then!

I'm a bit worried about mine - I think my intercooler is in the way and it's a bit harder to move!

I'll give it a shot anyhow... If it doesn't fit then I'm sure there'll be some mug willing to buy it!

A

Lookin good Chuck, nice and clean lookin engine bay u have there mate!

Cheers :thumbsup:

cheers mate, aint to bad to be fair, top of engine cover is lil dirty but most of its ok, strut brace and apexi jst adds abit of class 2 the engine bay :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links