Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Driver side door damaged help please!!!

Toxy Mahmood

I have a Toyota Iq2 1litre 59reg the driver side door got damaged 😞 i have just found a replacement door from a Toyota Iq same colour pearl white was wondering if i buy and fit it will i run it to problems because my door is the keyless entry? And the vehicle the door is off is not a keyless entry please help and any advice Thank you

Edited by Toxy Mahmood

You will need to swap the door loom and handle over to the new door, white is a very hard colour to match so it may stick out like a sore thumb unless you get it painted and blended

Hiya pal the door is the exact same colour exchanging the handle will be fairly easy but door loom oh dear never done before does anyone have any pics 🙂

Its easy enough to do remove the kick panel undo the plugs (you will need to do this any way to change the door) peel back the rubber on the A pillar and pull the cable out - the rest is common sense, unplug everything (taking some pic's helps) unclip the cable brackets pull the loom through the door the way it comes in from the car

i will look for some pic's

Hi Flash22 thank you soo much for your help top man 🙂

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links