Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dumpvalve On A Starlet

dawkesy

Can n e 1 plz tell me is there any type of dumpvalve you can put on a standard toyota starlet 1.3 sportif? PLEASE HELP if theres not can you please let me kno either way.

Cheers guys n gals x

Sorry to inform you but unless your car has got a turbo a dumpvalve wont do jack!

a dump vale is only fitted to turbo cars as it's function is to vent exess air pressure when you lift off the throttle thus keeeping the turbo spinning = no turbo lag

sorry to disapoint you but at least you've not wasted money :(

Can n e 1 plz tell me is there any type of dumpvalve you can put on a standard toyota starlet 1.3 sportif?

if you just want the noise, there is nothing stopping you from making ur own sound effects whiles driving!!!!! lmao! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

*sorry, couldnt resist* :P

You can buy an add-on kit that plays a dump valve sound effect when you hit a preset rev range. There is also an overide button to impress your friends.

Andrew

my advice is if you want the sound then fit a turbo engine it'll go better too!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

still remember when working at Halfords sum chimp came in and asked for a dump valve when we asked him what car it was for he replied "yeah mate its a 1Litre nova, bog standard engine at the moment but i want a dump valve for it cos i luv da sound" byt this time we had about 10 people around us alughin.

Thats the thing I was referring to earlier!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links