Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tyres Slashed

Demonic Angel

Where do these scumbags get off....?? :ffs: :censor:

Just 3 weeks after moving to a nice village in Leicestershire (ok so there isnt a lot nice in Leicestershire but bear with me....!) my partners has had his tyres slashed!

I'm :censor: 'd off as we cant really afford to replace them but we've had to as he has to get to work somehow....

His car was parked on the street, alongside other cars but his was the only one done, its not like we've been here long enough to miff anyone off! Its not the newest or most expensive car in the street either, but then it was parked next to a Fiat Punto and if you were gonna slash the tyres of a car, would you choose the bog standard Punto or the top model 206 with leather interior?

Anyway we have had to spend all Sunday at the F1 Centre in Leicester getting the new tyres done. Cost a small fortune!

Hopefully it was just a drunken yob who thought hed act hard in front of his mates and it wont happen again, but we are parking both cars on the drive now to see if that helps....

I just pray to god they dont get mine, cause that would really :censor: me off!!

They're just scum, whoever they are. Oh and we rang the police but they were about as useful as a chocolate fireguard - basically they cant do jack because its an isolated incident and the only way they could is if the whole street was targeted! So the person has gotten off scot-free! :ffs: :ffs:

Lets have three cheers for the British justice system.... hip hip ....... NOT!!! :ffs:

Sorry to hear about that Angel... :(

I can only sleep at night knowing my car is far from the road and locked up.

I feel ya suffering ............. :ffs:

See my thread 'i feel the need'.............

I got done recently and I was not happy either......

Some real scum on the streets............... :ffs:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww hun :group-cuddles:

Theres so much scum in this country, and with such a rubbish police force (sorry if anyones a police officer here) what hope do we have?

Police dont want to do f**k all, yet we are the ones breaking the law if we try and sort things out ourselves! Its a loose loose situation for law abiding citizens :(

Hope it doesnt happen again hun :group-cuddles:

Were do these scumbags get off.......it beats the living :censor: out of me.

I wounder if the local Bill would turn a blind eye to you taking a baseball bat the the person concernd's knee caps cus it was an isolated incident

hhhm pause for thought i think :eek:

sorry to hear that DA bloody bar stards just one more thing that you and you other half did not need to worry about.

BTW

How is young Jess getting on.???

Police dont want to do f**k all

I don't think so Rach, I think they would like 2 help but can't cos they have no witness' or idea of who done it! :yes:

And sorry to hear this DA, its the last thing u need!

Cheers :thumbsup:

I don't think so Rach, I think they would like 2 help but can't cos they have no witness' or idea of who done it! :yes:

When my dads house was broken into, we had witnesses, and we were even given a name of the guys who had done it, but what did the police do? Nothing :censor:

When I was attacked in the street by my old house in Leeds, and I identified the guys that did it, what do you think the police did? Nothing :censor:

When my brothers car was stolen outside my dads old house (It had been written off and we were waiting for it to be collected), we gave the name phone number and the address of the guy who took it, and he'd previously been convicted of doing exactly the same thing, what do you think the police did? Nothing :censor:

Can you see why I have no faith in the british police force now? :ph34r:

Yeah I do now! :(

I know people in the police and I honestly think they do their jobs to the best of their ability, so much so I'm thinkin of joinin the police but not the traffics, they are scum!

Cheers

Alot of them are good guys that do a great job dont get me wrong!

Its just a hell of alot of them lost all their people skills when they put their uniforms on :(

the police wil prosecute us but not protect us but its the other way round if your a pedo or druggie!

screw em all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When my dads house was broken into, we had witnesses, and we were even given a name of the guys who had done it, but what did the police do? Nothing :censor:

When I was attacked in the street by my old house in Leeds, and I identified the guys that did it, what do you think the police did? Nothing :censor:

When my brothers car was stolen outside my dads old house (It had been written off and we were waiting for it to be collected), we gave the name phone number and the address of the guy who took it, and he'd previously been convicted of doing exactly the same thing, what do you think the police did? Nothing :censor:

Can you see why I have no faith in the british police force now? :ph34r:

similar reasons to my disliking for filth (no offence titto, or john) but pretty much every encounter i've had has been the same, with the officers being rite :censor:'s.

The law or justice system is all corrupt, makes me sick to the bone at the state of the world we live in.

-Z

Hard choice between the 206 and Punto... They are both French icon8.gif It wouldn't have happened if he had a tastey jap mobile :P :P

Just messing! Gutted for you guys... :( I hope this is the only time it happens...

Lets just stay on topic on here guys cos you really have no idea what were up against.

Yes its bad that your tyres have been slashed - but its not fair to then slag off the police because of that!!

Each incident is isolated and circumstances are different for everyone.

You had no witnesses, no cctv - what do you expect us to do magic up a solution? FFS peoples attitutes really get me down at times.

Sorry to hear what happened :(

But I agree with Titto, I don't think we can blame the police for everything that goes on nowadays, blame the parents of the low life scum I say, that's supposedly where you learn wrong from right, to be honest I don't envy their job, they get s :censor: t from everyone and run the risk of losing their life all in the name of duty ;) Think I'll stick with my office job thanks very much :yes:

I once had a police car run into the back of me and within 3 minutes there were 4 squad cars there, I got breathalysed but never saw him get done, they then went through my car with a fine toothed comb at the station, to tell me I had a rear brake light out, "err yes, your mates just hit me doing about 40mph, of course it's f :censor: g out" but to be honest I can see why they'd try and protect their own. Just trying to put things into perspective :thumbsup:

no doubt he WILL have been done for Driving without due care mate, just kept quiet. Police accidents are dealt with VERY thoroughly!!!

My point is people have an expectation of what can be done but no grasp of the reality of life and what WE can and CANT do with information! Blame blunkett and human rights...

Anyway...back to the tyres...

Some people really need to grow up with their attitudes towards the police, really...

You were given a name, wow. Concrete evidence there.... I'm sure the CPS would have loved that one....

Just because someone gave you a name, it's not good enough.

Corrupt, what the hell is that supposed to mean?

I'd like to see you lot live in a country with no police, and real corruption. Seriously, grow up and open your eyes a bit.

the police wil prosecute us but not protect us but its the other way round if your a pedo or druggie!

screw em all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I've just said, grow up. Do you think we all sit int he office and plan how 'do' boy racers all day, get a life.... I could justify this with my experience and what I have seen, but I really don't think you're worth my typing.

but not the traffics, they are scum!

Yeah, well done. My dad and a few of my friends at work are in traffic, the vast majority of them respond, not only to RTAs but to crimes in progress too.

But dealing with fatal/multiple fatal RTAs isn't really that important is it, having to support the family of these people when you pass death messages isn't important, is it?

Maybe you've had a bad experience, but 99% of the police offcers are in the job to aprehend criminals, if there was any evidence, real evidence it would be acted upon.

Just because your case doesn't reach court, does not mean it's the Police's fault. The biggest flaw in our criminal justice system is the CPS, if you were in our shoes... you honestly wouldn't believe it.

That's all for now, if any of you want to carry on this arguement, feel free and i'll try to argue my corner a bit more.

Cheers.

Lets just stay on topic on here guys cos you really have no idea what were up against.

Yes its bad that your tyres have been slashed - but its not fair to then slag off the police because of that!!

Each incident is isolated and circumstances are different for everyone.

You had no witnesses, no cctv - what do you expect us to do magic up a solution? FFS peoples attitutes really get me down at times.

I'm not slagging the police off - I'm slagging off the chavvie scum who did it!!

All I'm saying is, yeah ok the police cant do anything, but they could have been a bit more sympathetic...

After holding for an operator for 20 mins because we didnt know the extension of the officer we needed, when someone did pick up it was like "Your tyres have been slashed..... SO WHAT?"

Its the British Justice System I have a problem with, not the police who try to enforce it - its a mess - people just dont get punished anymore... thats my personal opinion. I'm not going out full hog to attack our police force for Petes sake.... :ffs: People just shouldnt be allowed to get away with stuff like this, its slashing tyres one week and the next they could be using those knives to mug people, perhaps worse....

Personally I'd be happy to have CCTV on every street, if it stops people getting away with damaging other peoples property.... :ffs:

Oh no DA that is really unfair!!

This country is getting worse I swear!!

How much were the tyres to replace?

You were given a name, wow. Concrete evidence there.... I'm sure the CPS would have loved that one....

Just because someone gave you a name, it's not good enough.

But when the name matched the person who was identified by the witnesses and they had finger prints etc. The ***** take was that it did get to court etc, but the police lost the evidence so the case was dropped. So the drug taking losers were allowed back on the streets :censor:

The problem is the judicial system, like I said. I dont have a problem with policemen in general, its just the ones with a lack of sympathy for the situation (which seems to be alot of the policemen Ive ever had the misfortune of meeting) :(

Oh no DA that is really unfair!!

This country is getting worse I swear!!

How much were the tyres to replace?

£178!

Thats money we could do with right now too.... ahh well, on the plus side at least he has full tread on his tyres now, the old ones were nearly on the cuff anyway....

Hard choice between the 206 and Punto... They are both French  It wouldn't have happened if he had a tastey jap mobile 

Completly off topic here but since when has a punto been french! The last time i checked Fiat were Italian! LOL

Sorry to hear bout the incident DA! :(

the police do their best, but it isnt quick enough, next time if something happens I will take matters in my own hands

Some police officers are to be fair nice people but there are some who are p***ks! After gettin my car punched 4 no reason by neds (chav's) I went into my local police station to report these idiots and the guy in the police station sed "Thanks, we'll take a look at our camera's" and I thought wtf, is that it??? Some ubik just punched my car and is gonna get away with it?

Anyway, he didn't get away with it if u know wot I mean :ph34r:

Wot comes around goes around!

Cheers :thumbsup:

Oh and John R, take a chill pill

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links