Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Bitch Fest About Redline Racing

Montez

ok i started the topic about changing the engine of the yaris and it turned into a compleat !Removed! at each other. People can do what they want with their cars who cares how they drive them! All stop gettin so stressed with each other it cant be healthy?

I thought tha to get maximum performace from a veriable valve timing engine was to take it to the red line otherwise when you change gear you are not still in the vvti bit 4500rpm i think it is?

It is also good for the engine to be taken to the red line every so often as it clears all the crap out. Think of all those poor Tsports driven by the grannys.

Neway jus all chill out a lil

hey,

this is a forum for Toyota owners, young or old, male or female etc ....

Now, while there are the 'younger' element, who read max power etc.. there are also the more mature members, who spend an awful lot of money on their cars, and like to take care of them..

When you post a topic discussing trying to pull 9,000rpm in a 1.3 Yaris, expect to get a few flamers who think you are just a little max muppet who is desperate to blow the seals on his engine..

So heres a hint, if you cant take a bit of stick, dont post about doing stupid things...

And in answer to your post above, we all enjoy driving, and im sure all of us has bounced the engine off the limiter once or twice, thats what its there for... I think peoples concerns were with the way you purposly were trying to destroy the engine block of your car...

hey,

this is a forum for Toyota owners, young or old, male or female etc ....

Now, while there are the 'younger' element, who read max power etc.. there are also the more mature members, who spend an awful lot of money on their cars, and like to take care of them..

When you post a topic discussing trying to pull 9,000rpm in a 1.3 Yaris, expect to get a few flamers who think you are just a little max muppet who is desperate to blow the seals on his engine..

So heres a hint, if you cant take a bit of stick, dont post about doing stupid things...

And in answer to your post above, we all enjoy driving, and im sure all of us has bounced the engine off the limiter once or twice, thats what its there for... I think peoples concerns were with the way you purposly were trying to destroy the engine block of your car...

says it all....

wondering how long the post will be as am sure B should be in the swear filter lol....

Nova anyone :D

gotta say montez was originally explaining a problem with waht seemed the rev limiter being faulty

it was certain others who kicked off the whole thing

Yeah man thanx jaxx, i may only be 17 but i not no boy racer?

And whats with all the nova jokes? novas are good cars! (lmao only jokin)

now i read max power attend cruises etc etc and im young (22)

but i also spend alot of money on my car and take care of it

so am i a new age max-muppet hybrid????? :P

the sign of things to come :lol::lol::lol:

there is no way you could get 9000 RPM, I accidently downshifted from 3rd to 2nd at 60MPH instead of putting it in 4th. the gears could not line up properly

now i read max power attend cruises etc etc and im young (22)

but i also spend alot of money on my car and take care of it

so am i a new age max-muppet hybrid????? :P

the sign of things to come :lol::lol::lol:

I also read max power, reline and a few others and I am 28 and I adore my car.

i do too but i look after my car people think of the stereotypicl maxx power eader that drives a nova with alloy spoiler LED washer jets, graphics for things they dont have etc. but i call myself a boy racer cuz i do go to cruises an read max power but i dont wait outside schools waiin for my 14 yr old gf to come runnin

but i dont wait outside schools waiin for my 14 yr old gf to come runnin

lmao .. !! :lol:

I read Max Power 2 and I also class myself as a boy racer! Its only natural 2 take up challenge if there is some idiot in a 1.2 Corsa revvin the nuts of his engine with 4 14 years olds in it tryin 2 show off!

Cheers :thumbsup:

I dont know about being me being a girl racer but I dont like to be out done of the lights. :ph34r:

I dont know about being me being a girl racer but I dont like to be out done of the lights. :ph34r:

Ditto

too right! what i do is sit there calm and dont look across at the person next to...so they dont think i wanna race!

then as i know most of the sequences of the traffic lights on my usual route i know when to drop the hand brake and floor it.....cant tell you how many people ive annoyed doing that...its mostly white van men (only got a little engine ) :lol::lol:

Its only natural 2 take up challenge if there is some idiot in a 1.2 Corsa revvin the nuts of his engine with 4 14 years olds in it tryin 2 show off!

no its not.

its stupid.

and you are showing off to the 14 year old too

Its only natural 2 take up challenge if there is some idiot in a 1.2 Corsa revvin the nuts of his engine with 4 14 years olds in it tryin 2 show off!

no its not.

its stupid.

What you trying to say....

Act your age, not your engine size ???

:D :lol::thumbsup:

If someone squares up to me at the lights like that I just let them go.

I'm of the attitude 'yeah, whatever mate. My car is sooooo much better than yours though you sad muppet.'

Rich

thats a very polite way of saying what I meant Ryan ;)

i dont mind a race at the lights myself now and then, thats how i got my 3 points, but dont do it any more hence i cant get anymore points being only 19, only did it when there were silly 1.2 corsas revving up, you just have to say PLEEEASE!!! ur in a corsa mate dont even try it

i dont mind a race at the lights myself now and then, thats how i got my 3 points, but dont do it any more hence i cant get anymore points being only 19, only did it when there were silly 1.2 corsas revving up, you just have to say PLEEEASE!!! ur in a corsa mate dont even try it

No offense mate, but your only in a Yaris!

What makes you so special, the yaris is Toyotas equivalent to the corsa! it aint like you've got a porsche or ferrari...

That said, i have the same theory as you, if some muppet wants to melt his tyres screaming away from the traffic lights, i just let him go... lifes to short to let little boys annoy me...

no its not.

its stupid.

:lol::lol::lol:

Like it! :thumbsup:

y do you think i sed only corsas then? cos i no im only in a yaris and i no what i can and cant take, dont remember saying id race anything??

That said, i have the same theory as you, if some muppet wants to melt his tyres screaming away from the traffic lights, i just let him go... lifes to short to let little boys annoy me...

agreed! if some dumass in a !Removed! cannon pulls up to the lights and wants to race... fantastic.... he can race alone... i hope he enjoys it.

dunno if my mentality would be any different on a faster car... i cant say cos i'venever driven one... but i doubt it.

i do however give my car the occasional thrashing, keeps her in shape :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links