Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Where Do I Get A Mp3 Player For My Yaris?

angel2000_uk

Hey,

:help:

I wonder if anyone can help me on the matter of knowing where to look for a mp3 player. I have tried most search engines but with no joy :blink:

What is the best mp3 player to get for the yaris?

Appreciate any feedback

Cheers :thumbsup:

Hey and welcome to the club :D

have a look at www.cel-direct.com, i used them to buy my pioneer headunit :thumbsup: pioneer r good, i know a fair few peeps have sony and alpine aswell, pioneer r well known for their headunits tho, pretty good

What do you intend to do?

It is possible to have an MP3 Cd Player /changer aswell as a Hard drive and you can also plug in a personal mp3 player if you have one.

Chuck04

Hey and welcome to the club  :D

have a look at www.cel-direct.com, i used them to buy my pioneer headunit  :thumbsup:  pioneer r good, i know a fair few peeps have sony and alpine aswell, pioneer r well known for their headunits tho, pretty good

Thanks for your help chuck - I will check the website out :)

Robie

What do you intend to do?

It is possible to have an MP3 Cd Player /changer aswell as a Hard drive and you can also plug in a personal mp3 player if you have one.

Hi robie, I plain to have just a mp3 player - with no cd player /changer. I've tried plugging in my personal mp3 player and the sound quality was sh8t. Maybe it was the adapter. But I prefer to get a proper car player.

:)

personally i use the alpine cha-634 mp3 disc changer

cant fault it. it can be used with alpines own headunits and with the use of an RF modulator and plugged into the OE stereo

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links