Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Check Out The Canadian Version Of The Yaris

CanadaYaris

Hey everyone!! Nice to finally find a message board that actually pertains to the same model car that I actually have. I am the proud owner of a Toyota Echo Hatchback!! It's the same car as the Yaris, but under a different Badge. In Canada we don't have the same engine choices as you guys do though. All our models come with a 1.5 litre engine. I chose to get the 5 door sport model of the car, as it was the best value for the money.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/turtleneck

That's the page for the car that I've set up, mainly for the photos. I'm looking foward to sharing all the info I have on this sweet little vehicle! I'm also looking foward to making some Euro connections on aftermarket parts too!! Drive Hard!!! :thumbsup:

HI AND WELCOME TO THE CLUB!!!

love the centre exit exhaust

Hey and welcome to the club, yea i agree with jaxx, love the rear end with centre exits, lock sweet as :D

nice colour btw :thumbsup: dont see to many of them about so if ur modding it up will be really nice and stand out from the crowd

OMG!! Another Flame gold! hehee funky :)

*hugs fellow flame golder ;)

Welcome to the club....hmmmm it looks nice lowered and with spoiler n stuff...

*frowns.... awww.. now I wanna do that kinda stuff! ... *ponders skirts and spoiler... not sure about lowering... am getting new alloys soon...

hmm

Oh now ya got me thinking!! and I dont have this sorta money.. damn you damn you!! heheehe

*grins

nice car cant wait to see it wen u get some more mods make sure u keep us updated!

oh and welcome!

Lookin good and I'm lovin the AEM induction kit! Love the zorst 2!

Welcome 2 the club btw!

Cheers :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links