Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lambo Doors

sup

Each to their own but rather you than me ;)

IMO lambo doors should be reserved for... lambos ;)

Saw loads of em at Max Power, its the new "fang" if ya know what I mean.

Max Power had cheap prices, kits started at £800! That was a generic kit. Just for hinges and stuff, putting it on yourself would be a !Removed! to control how much the door comes out before it goes up and such like.

But if you drive by someone, they wont know anything bout it. Personally I can think of millions of better things to buy for a car, but if you pull up in a crowd with these, you will certainly get sum *gasps* and *oooos* hehe

O and doesn't seem like they do it for a Yaris. Just saw how cheap it is, best to get a proper hinge conversion me finks

Not sure how good they would look on a small car though.....Longer saloons maybe.

At the end of the day though it's all about personal taste and, as Crisis said, there are much better things that you could spend that amount of cash on.

(Just get a Sera, you know you want to !) :P

Rich

i like them and think it would be trick on the yaris

the hardest bit as far as im concerned is reinforcing all the A Pillar to take the vertical rather than horizontal weight and manage to do that without making a terrible bodge or it will look pants

i think it would look sweet, but only if ud modded ur car a fair bit, think it would look slightly out of place on a standard :P

Ive actually seen them on a black yaris, theres a pic somewhere on the net, cant seem 2 find it tho, but its a black yaris with the lambo doors and also has the morette front light conversion :thumbsup:

i think it would look sweet, but only if ud modded ur car a fair bit, think it would look slightly out of place on a standard :P

Ive actually seen them on a black yaris, theres a pic somewhere on the net, cant seem 2 find it tho, but its a black yaris with the lambo doors and also has the morette front light conversion :thumbsup:

nope...the car you're talking about has suicide doors... meaning they open thwe wrong way round... the lambo doors they're talking about open upwards.

both are quite trick actually...they're impressive when seen, but as said before... they're not seen often!

i think it would look sweet, but only if ud modded ur car a fair bit, think it would look slightly out of place on a standard  :P

Ive actually seen them on a black yaris, theres a pic somewhere on the net, cant seem 2 find it tho, but its a black yaris with the lambo doors and also has the morette front light conversion  :thumbsup:

nope...the car you're talking about has suicide doors... meaning they open thwe wrong way round... the lambo doors they're talking about open upwards.

both are quite trick actually...they're impressive when seen, but as said before... they're not seen often!

yes mate ur right, jst realised, yea i knew what the lambo doors did, jst thought the 1 i saw did the same, but as uve jst pointed out ur correct i remember now they open backwards :thumbsup: sorry bout the mistake, shame tho sill would look sweet i recon

yep... both lambo and suicide doors look very nice... not a cmmon mod either so it turns heads.

as with shaved door handles :D

if everyone had them then normore doors will be dented except in multistorage car parks

here a reply to my email they sent me

Hi,

yes this will work on a yaris it also works on 99% of cars.

This is a Do It Yourself kit. You get the parts, and you

save the money. Parts cost around $90-200 are available

at your local auto parts dealers, scrap yards, and even

Walmart. What you get is an installation manual and

software. Shipping the parts increases the overall

cost of the kit, which can be picked up anywhere.

The conversion takes about 18hrs to do, or a weekend,

and will require an aide of a friend or family member,

someone needed to hold the door in a vertical position.

After your conversion is successful, we recommend sending

us your pictures and in exchange we will send you a vinyl

LamboDoors.com Decal that can be placed on your car.

Price including shipping and tracking number is $64.99US.

We look forward to your order, this is the coolest modification

you can do to your car, and much cheaper than a body kit.

Regards,

Sales

LamboDoors.com

http://www.lambodoors.com

email:sales@lambodoors.com

mmmmm i will have to think about it i just pay for my bucket seats so i will have to wait awhile any how cheers for all the replys :thumbsup:

or for a bit more there's these guys

Sorry but i have not seen or heard of a toyota yaris. If you would please send us over a picture maybe we xan see what type of car it is and make one for you then. Thank You!

Visit us on our website www.DoorsUp.com

Nilay Patel

lol have not heard of a yaris get real

probably called an Echo Hatch over there!

:rolleyes:

the hatch will be yes

dunno bout the saloon though

the hatch will be yes

dunno bout the saloon though

I don't know...

I'm amazed at the differences between French and Japanese built Yari - there are quite a number of sheet metal differences between my car and my sister's car and stuff like the wipers are totally different. Even the keys are obviously different. :unsure:

I just worry that the US (sorry, Canadian) built cars wil be even more different than this.

The company sounds quite dodgy imho.

Cheers and sorry for the gloom,

:!Removed!:

Alan

Ok... so I feel I must post this....

The other reason my car is in the bodyshop is because im awaiting my lambo hinges to come from america but sadily after 8 weeks they are stuck in customs in gatwick.... It looks like they will not be here in time, after a stressed last two weeks and many calls I have admitted defeat. Was looking forward to a few 'funny' looks at jae but now I guess you can all take the p :censor: s out of my bonnet.... off to :crybaby: again!

not going ur way at the mo is it mate, chin up lad things will pick up, best of luck :thumbsup:

Ok... so I feel I must post this....

The other reason my car is in the bodyshop is because im awaiting my lambo hinges to come from america but sadily after 8 weeks they are stuck in customs in gatwick.... It looks like they will not be here in time, after a stressed last two weeks and many calls I have admitted defeat. Was looking forward to a few 'funny' looks at jae but now I guess you can all take the p :censor: s out of my bonnet.... off to :crybaby: again!

what comp did you get yours from ? and how much were they? :thumbsup:

I will dig out the invoice...its around £1500.... :unsure: but I got the proper kit that will take them to 90 degrees and slightly out.... :D I was about to slag the company off but at the end of the day its a importing problem not theres... :wacko:

im going to gatwick and pretending im Dan :D :P

not if i get there first , mind you i would have to drive to dublin thats about 2hr away get a flight thats about 1and a half hr with arivels and stuff lol so the race begins unless your closer rob ?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links