Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aftermarket Parts

CanadaYaris

As you know, I live far, far away in Canada. Here the Yaris model was introduced less than a year ago, so there still aren't that many on the roads. The model will not be available for sale in the United States. This, of course creates a small problem. There is next to nothing available for aftermarket goodies available for this auto (in North America). Everything that I can get my hands on has basically gone onto this car so far. Body kit, spoiler, ect...ect. I'm even thinking that I'm going to buy a Euro T Sport Badge and fix it to my front grille (for that sleek EURO look) instead of my RS logo that currently resides there. But like all good things the mods available here have come to an end and I've exhausted my supplies!! Are there places in Europe (online or other) that sell aftermarket parts for the sporty little Yaris? The model is 5 years old in Europe compared to less than a year here so there has to be SOMETHING!!! Thanks a bunch!!! :blink:

I think a company by the name of EL Prototypes do things 4 a Yaris! I think jaxx has a ceramic exhaust downpipe or sumthin from them! I think ENVY (link at top of page) may ship oversea's 2, dunno tho!

Cheers :thumbsup:

yup EL Prototypes do the manifold and a whole host of internal gubbins me thinks

best chap to ask is Nick aka Yaris_WRC

Ha I just went to the local tuner shop and they said that they can get "pretty much everything" Except that the parts would be coming from Japan rather then Europe. He also said that he's got some bronze 15x7 VOLK racing rims that I could pick up for 200$ canadian each...that's less than 100 pounds for my Brit friends....good deal?

I am personally not a big fan of the gold alloys.... and getting them to look right with the flame gold paint would be difficult (IMHO)

*shrugs.. each to their own tho

I was looking at a set of alloys that were gonna cost about £330 ish for a full set of 4 plus tyres .... (dunno about the quality of the tyres... but even negating that... its less than £100 a corner)

if u get rid of the rs Badge for a t-sport one, fancy selling the rs one to me?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links