Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Goodbye Yaris

noob

Well it's time to say goodbye to my Yaris. :( I bought it brand new in February and I've finally decided I want a bit of fun. I'm hoping to order within the next week a Clio 182 with cup suspension and spoiler pack in i.d. yellow. I know the Clio doesn't have Japanese build quality but they are fast. :drool:

The Yaris has been great and has been excellent on fuel. So if you know anyone who wants to buy a T3 D4D with 5k on the clock, 53 plate (manufactured Jan this year). I'm looking for 7k no less otherwise it will go them evil Renault dealers.

I've finally decided I want a bit of fun.

Clio 182 with cup suspension and spoiler pack

Didn't you think about a T-Sport?

172! try 182 these days! :thumbsup:

good luck with the frenchie, just make sure you catch all the interior trim parts when they fly off! :D

sorry to see you go chap

a fine choice for power and performance, even if they do have the worst driving position ever! :lol:

(being 6ft 2 dont do me favours in some cars)

The dealership where I got Yaris from is right next door to a Renault Dealership! Good luck with it, although it will be sad to see a fellow T3 owner leave :(

Well i'm gonna stick to the moto .. Once u go Jap, u wont go back! ..

But sadly it doesnt count in this case ...

Anyway mate .. have fun! Sad to see u leave though! :thumbsup:

even though i love jap motors i must say youve picked a fine car to replace your yaris, hope you have some great fun in it :thumbsup:

Nice 1 mate, enjoy ur new wheels! U will miss the Toyota reliability tho won't u?

Cheers :thumbsup:

LOL bit of an update the dealer would not give me the price I wanted. So **** em. :P I'm keeping my Yaris after all. :group-cuddles: Instead I'm going to get my bike licence and buy a Hornet 600 to satisfy my need for speed. :P :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links