Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Exhausts

dawolf

Mine has been fitted with a 'Kakimoto Racing' stainless exhaust by the previous owner. It has a single 5" tailpipe but is surprisingly quiet until it fully warms up, even then it's not that noticeable. What have other people got? Are yours loud or quiet?

Well,I got ahem....5'' bean cans either side. I got a Rev 1 N/A. Do ALL Revs have cats on them? When mine was put on, I asked the blokey if mine had a cat and he said no?!?! Where bouts is the cat then? Is it situated A, manifold to flex pipe, or B, flex pipe to the litle box before the back box? Or is the little box the cat?? I am beginning to regret having it now man, is killer on the ears now at speed!! Yo Rookey, You wanna meet up 2nyt m8? Have a natter, am free after 7 hoppefully 2nyt.

i've got a HKS Hiper..

Tis slightly loud, but bearable!

Same here....cat back :) Not loud...just a deeper sound.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Remus full system w/twin 3.5" pipes.

Yo Rookey, You wanna meet up 2nyt m8? Have a natter, am free after 7 hoppefully 2nyt.

I run 2 jobs mate so im working at 7 till close (bar square), your more than welcome to pop down for a pint mate :) Special TOC discount!lol

PM If you want to mate, if not, im free tomorrow.

Dave!

Remus full system w/twin 3.5" pipes.

Do they do exhausts for turbos?

Not sure mate, the lady before me put it on :P

I dont even know where to get them from! But i know the are pretty good though. Its not like LOUD or anything, just a really nice warm mid volume sound, unless your hitting like 5500-6000 revs which is when it screams:P

Dave!

i have twin hks super drager on mine its not loud at all but don't know if the cat has been removed as it was put on by the previoous owner

TRD (rebadged GReddy) twin 85 mm exit with a HyperSports de-cat downpipe.

Sounds lurvely. :drool:

HKS Super Drager, with Aussie downpipe and HKS Racing Suction filter...

...sounds awesome.

drager.jpg

...well... just letting you know the route of my air going in and coming out! :P

no .. it's not "how" it's the make ..

HKS kit seems quality .. apart from their damn filters ..

i have that exact exhaust i don't have the aussie down pipe though on the cans does it have jasma written on yours because mine does and thats the japanese noise regulations so maybe thats why mine is quiet

The HKS filters are designed for maximum air flow moreso than filtration (I know it doesn't make sense!).

The Racing Suction kit is the one found on many big BHP Skylines as they are not restrictive... admittedly though, they are the same cars that get an engine build every few thousand miles.

The HKS Super Powerflow is the cheaper of the HKS filters which are mostly used, and also about half the price. This is the filter that is tested on your 'filter test sticky'.

The Racing Suction kit comes with hard polished pipe so it doesn't contort under suction and therefore eliminates nasty vortexing.

I'm happy with it. Sounds quality. Looks quality... only trouble is I need to change the filter elements every 2000 miles at £30 a pop!

i have that exact exhaust i don't have the aussie down pipe though on the cans does it have jasma written on yours because mine does and thats the japanese noise regulations so maybe thats why mine is quiet

Yeah mine has JASMA on it.

It got noiser when I fitted the Aussie downpipe. On full chat it's awesome!

had a kakimoto wich was killed buy a motor biker had a decat made it a bit louder but not anything to right home about will have a hks hi power silent any time now B)

Yeah .. I had the Kakimoto ..

Nothing special ..

the pipe going in to the silencer is hooooj mind you so is the silencer its self i notice since i had the decat if i change gear at about 3.5k i get a loud pop and flames and if i get to about 3k and tap the loud pedel i get even biger pops just cant wait for the hks

Yeah .. the can on the end of mine was about 6" across ..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links