Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mixing Revs?

qwertyuiop

Okay so far I've decided on an NA, T-Bar, bright red (one tone). (Although having checked out Snakes car - the white looks damn good.... actually his car just looks good in general.) I'll go with my original decision though, red.

Anyway, I decided to check out the different revs (via this site) and the decision was pretty easy.

Rev 3 seemed the obvious choice for me, it's the rear spoiler. However Rev 4 seemed just as good (if not identical - or near enough). The one thing that didn't appeal to me was the tinted blue/green glass. I'm thinking about getting the glass tinted anyway, but pretty much black. However, I've always liked the clear indicators...so, here's another question - can you modify the indicators?

Finally, I checked out the rev 5 and couldn't figure out why they decided to replace a super smooth spoiler with goal posts.

Everything is interchangable .. I've had rev3 lights and rev5 indicators on my rev2 car ..

and I'm not a fan of the Rev3/4 spoiler .. it's better than the rev1/2 but you really need to go aftermarket ..

so, here's another question - can you modify the indicators?

Not so much as modify them but the clear one's etc will go straight in as replacements :)

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Okay so far I've decided on an NA, T-Bar, bright red (one tone).  (Although having checked out Snakes car - the white looks damn good.... actually his car just looks good in general.)  I'll go with my original decision though, red.

Anyway, I decided to check out the different revs (via this site) and the decision was pretty easy.

Rev 3 seemed the obvious choice for me, it's the rear spoiler.  However Rev 4 seemed just as good (if not identical - or near enough).  The one thing that didn't appeal to me was the tinted blue/green glass.  I'm thinking about getting the glass tinted anyway, but pretty much black.  However, I've always liked the clear indicators...so, here's another question - can you modify the indicators?

Finally, I checked out the rev 5 and couldn't figure out why they decided to replace a super smooth spoiler with goal posts.

Why thank you!

Here's the little minx again.......just for the hell of it! B)

Untitled-45.jpg

Untitled-46.jpg

Untitled-47.jpg

Untitled-48.jpg

Sorry any excuse to post the pics again! :thumbsup:

Awesome car. Did it come with full leather or did you add that? Is that an aftermarket spoiler? ...also I don't mind the rev 5 spoilers (just seen one when I was out), to be honest I'm not a fan of the more 'goal post' shape spoilers, i.e. Impreza.

I've got a Rev3 tubby, with clear front indicators, Rev5 "goalpost" :P spoiler, and colour coded trim.

I've got a Rev3 tubby, with clear front indicators, Rev5 "goalpost"  :P  spoiler, and colour coded trim.

color coded trim is standard on the Rev 3's tho :hokus-pokus:

I actually seen one on the way home today, rev 5 spoiler, and it looked far better than what I've seen on pictures.

Awesome car.  Did it come with full leather or did you add that?  Is that an aftermarket spoiler?  ...also I don't mind the rev 5 spoilers (just seen one when I was out), to be honest I'm not a fan of the more 'goal post' shape spoilers, i.e. Impreza.

Came with the leather seats as standard.

Seats dont have a mark on them which I never really appreciated till I saw a few other MR2's and saw how bad the leathers were worn.

I was lucky, 1 previous owner from new who was rich and the MR2 was a second car to a Jag so was really well looked after :thumbsup:

I've got a Rev3 tubby, with clear front indicators, Rev5 "goalpost"  :P  spoiler, and colour coded trim.

color coded trim is standard on the Rev 3's tho :hokus-pokus:

Not all of them!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links