Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Has Anyone Tried This ?

milka

surfing around I strolled upon this website clicky. They look at first site very well engineered, for a fraction of the cost of the trd equivliant. Anyone tried them before? Any thoughts? :arrgg-matey:

save 10quid including delivery if you buy friom rob aka Jaxx

still waiting i know the group buy is taking ages :(

hang on hang on :lol:

youve only been here three days :P

im sorting out the GB now, these things take time so ne patient!

Arent the ones Jaxx are getting made out of aluminium? So they will be lighter and better than the steel ones right?

any excuse to show us your bay chuck! bleh me wants your apexi

:P now why would i do that, if u can get the money to gether its really worth it, i got mine for £120 from envy

Arent the ones Jaxx are getting made out of aluminium? So they will be lighter and better than the steel ones right?

tis correct

:yes:

mite sound like a sily question - but im still learning. What exactly do the strut braces do? :wacko:

Tightens up the front end of the car and makes it handle better! Worth it if u can afford it!

Cheers :thumbsup:

mite sound like a sily question - but im still learning. What exactly do the strut braces do? :wacko:

Basically they're like a big stiffener that keeps the suspension geometry hardpoints constant. That is, they stop the car flexing so only the suspension bits are moving when the forces are transmitted back from the road up to the car.

A

they look pretty, nice and shiney! and apperntly they do somfing to the handling :P

I just had my strut brace fitted on Monday. It is made by Sparco and is steel. Was a tight fit aswell and a little operation was required to the plastic housing the wipers. You can immediately feel the difference. The front end feels tighter and is sharper when turning into corners.

I still think the TRD brace is the best! :D

TRDstrutbraceside.jpg

ohh thats nice do you have the site add for that and how much did it cost ( alot i bet) :thumbsup:

Kevin from Envy Performance can set you up with one for £200 - that's not a typo :eek:

I haven't seen anything that can come close to the quality of this item but it's still a scary price for what it is!

The TRD strut is probably the best on the market. Certainly a quality item. I was going to go for one, but at £200, is a bit rich for what it is.

indeed the trd brace is very sexy, any idea wot it is made from? does it require more effort to fit as it is 3 points?

cheers :!Removed!:

I'm loving that TRD strut every time Storm shows it off! And i believe that its the daddy of all struts for the Yaris .... shame its like 3 times the cost of others though :(

Very flash btw! :yes::thumbsup:

I still think the TRD brace is the best! :D

TRDstrutbraceside.jpg

Oi!!! Stop showing off! :lol:

If you'd stop quoting his message then you wouldnt be repeatedly showing off for him!

*Green with envy for seeing it again* :arrgg-matey: :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links