Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Someone's Nicked These From My Car! Gutted!

dannyb999

yeh, they cost me like £12 a set from japan, and some thievin scumbag has swiped them! My red and silver trd valve caps!! anyone who see's someone suddenly appear with a set of these on their wheels around northwest area, there probably mine! LOL

114.jpg

Gave up with mine ages ago, I've got the boring black ones after having 5 or 6 sets nicked, even the anti-theft one's went!

i bout chrome caps an valve sleeves from kwik fit for £4, i did have anti left ones but i lost a few of the grub screws so gave up wit them, never had anynicked off my car but always had em nicked off my bike

probably cos mine were shiny silver with a "hard not to miss" red face!

they spot them and thats it. so annoying. can even see the fingermarks on the brake dust on the wheels! makes me sick!

Im just conna paint the black plastice ones (no-one will nick them)

Aww Danny *hug.... they were so pretty too...

Dave had some nice chrome ones nicked of the mini he had (previous car) .... they tried to have the alloy wheels too!! but cause they had locking wheel nuts they couldnt have em... left two wheel nuts on the floor tho....

muppets..... *sigh

its a sad world we live in today , you cant have anything nice :censor:

yeah i saw sum painted plastic ones its much cheaper and better cuz they wont get nicked wel hopefully not

anti theft ones are a frace as they just bring a pair of pliers to unscrew them and then destroy the threads on the valve!

I was considering some nice dust caps, but I don’t think I will bother, may as well just throw my money out of the window! :crybaby:

I was considering some nice dust caps, but I don’t think I will bother, may as well just throw my money out of the window! :crybaby:

I wouldn't bother - the longest I've ever managed to keep nice caps on wheels is 6 weeks! I've even had the crappy black plastic ones stolen before - why?! :ffs:

I too was pondering getting some... and some numberplate screws.... but knowing me I would be paranoid of them getting nicked... so I'd prolly only put em on for meets n stuff

*shrugs... they look nice.. just wish they were so expensive...

*sigh

if its the ones with LEDs then those have never been nicked, if they did, they will probably nick it, try to put 2 nuts behind the bolt

I have decided to keep my special ones for shows and meets only they are the only places were people respect other peoples property(most do anyway) :cacker:

I too was pondering getting some... and some numberplate screws....

Chrome ones?

Or coloured ones? (black white yellow)

if its the ones with LEDs then those have never been nicked, if they did, they will probably nick it, try to put 2 nuts behind the bolt

That's because even the theives have better taste! :lol:

Sorry vmail...

I too was pondering getting some... and some numberplate screws....

Chrome ones?

Or coloured ones? (black white yellow)

Well I have just bought myself some Gold valve caps (to go with gold car! :P)... they will be for meets only... I already have coloured numberplate screws on my Yaz... two white for the front and a yellow and a black on the back... *shrugs... I just thought they might do with jazzing up a little... not sure tho.. not yet anyways..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links