Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

French Yaris Trim Levels

alanbradley

Voici un question pour nos amis francais!

It looks like we're about to become a 3 Yaris family... My parents are looking for a small, diesel car for their house in France and, having tried all of the usual French suspects out there, they have decided than none of them have the space, security or finish of either my car or my sister's 1.0 Blue. This much is good.

I've tried to look at the French Toyota site (clicky) but it doesn't tell me the differences between the Linea Luna, Linea Sol and Linea Terra specifications. Specifically, where does aircon start to be standard?

En sommaire, quelle sont les differences entres les trois specifications de Linea Luna, Linea Sol et Linea Terra?

Merci pour toutes vos assistances!

Cheers / Amitiés,

Alan

PS Pardon pour les betises!

hi mate

just been on there site and an advert came up for the Les Bleus. It advertises that as havin air con

hope this helps

hi alan i have a linea luna it came ith aircon from new so i suspect its standard, it also has t-sport stylee leather streering wheel, electric front windows its a 3dr, metallic black, and has radio cassette, any thing else you wish to kno just ask oh its a 1.0l

cheers

lee

Cheers Lee,

Luna seems to be the most basic, so I guess that they all have it!

I wish I did, my car's like a wee oven at the moment!

Cheers,

Alan

ok no worries alan im wel happy with mine it didnt have alloys when i got it that was the only real downside but ive put sum on mine

That's cool. It'll be my mum that's driving it most, so she won't care about that sort of thing.

I'm just worried about how hot I get B)

Cheers,

A

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links