Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ecu Light

houston

when i bought the car the engine light was on "dont worry we`ll fix that" i was told, changed the dials today and saw that the bulb is missing!!! swopped it with another and surprise surprise the light comes on!!! was driving it earlier and it didnt come on though so i thought it was ok, after 10-15 mins of driving i put my foot down a bit :!Removed!: and the light came on and didnt go away, any one have any ideas or how i can get ecu codes?

phoned the bloke who sold me the car and he was calling garage all sorts, still dont believe him though, get the feeling it was him. cheers for help, i`ll have a go tomorrow when im a bit more sober :blink:

did it, i got 2-1 which oxygen sensor and 5-2 which is more serious, is an open or short in knock sensor signal!!! anyone know how much this is gonna cost to fix so i can bill the B*****D who sold me this car!!!

New knock sensor and new O2 sensor .. give toyota a buzz ..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links