Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Not Getting My Alloys

Scottish_SR

Ive been all over the place this week looking for alloys for the car before JAE but I couldnt decide what to get and I wasnt sure on the 35/38/40 offsets, different people on this have different views. So not getting any for a couple of weeks. Its a total bummer! So scaby parched wheels it is then!! :angry:

Plus, I cant get my grill surround panel fixed until monday, so nice dented front end too :angry:

But still coming anyway!! :D :D

ross

Wait to you see the font of my car mate stone chip hell!!!! :lol::lol: I wanted to get the bumper painted but only getting my car back tonight then it's a mad dash to get it all clean and ready

At least you are coming mate :thumbsup: I dont think we will be chuking you off the pitch for not having clean wheels :lol::lol:

Wait to you see the font of my car mate stone chip hell!!!! :lol::lol: I wanted to get the bumper painted but only getting my car back tonight then it's a mad dash to get it all clean and ready

At least you are coming mate :thumbsup: I dont think we will be chuking you off the pitch for not having clean wheels :lol::lol:

Good good! Nah, just wished I had got them this week instead though.

Oh well, see you there

ross

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links