Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Audio System In My New Yaris

yarisldc

Hi there

I'm a new Yaris owner and had my T3 for nearly a year now, it's a trusty motor however the weekest link is the audio system. From reading quite a few posts previously I can see this has been discussed in detail and everybody has a different opinion.

However, I have the following question:

Has anybody got the Toyota Active Sub system for the Yaris and if so, does it make an improvement? (just been offered one at a very reasonable price :) )

The reason for this is that the Speakers are of reasonable quality as long as you leave the bass to a minimum so my thinking is get this accessory and problem solved as the sub will deal with the bass and Speakers with the treble.

Any comments or opinions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Yarisldc

I would just upgrade the whole lot

hi and welcome to the club!

quite a few people have got the active sub and there are noticable gains especially in the reason that your after

dont expect earth quack inducing bass but the std system will benefit and give it a whole lot more depth

alternatively you can upgrade the system to aftermarket parts but if your not bothered of such a thing then the active sub will be a great addition to the car

I've got the little black toyota sub woofer thing that sits under the seat - not sure if it's the same thing?

It's fairly decent actually - definitely makes a big difference to the standard stereo - I got mine 2nd hand so it was worth it, but depending on how much it'll cost you, it might be worth looking into spending on other stereo stuff.

1st off welcome to the club! Never heard this sub ur talking of but i suppose any sub can't be that bad! I would go 4 it if its at a good price! :yes:

Cheers :thumbsup:

hey, im looking to upgrade my stereo too, all im after now are some componant Speakers, i want to buy them off the internet but am not sure which ones to get.

im gonna get the 5.25" Speakers so i no they'll def fit into my car, was just wondereing what you all recommend, my budget is £80 and id like them to be an easy fit cos im not to gud at doin my own adjustments, cheers

you will need to fit a space on top of the old one

Hi everyone and thanks for your input on this.

Purchased the sub and just gonna fit over the coming week so hopefully everything should be fine.

Yarisldc

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links