Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Moving My Numberplate

CraigT

Ive noticed that the front of the MR2 looks nicer and smoother without the numberplate in the standard place.

Ive considered moving mine but what work is involved with this?

I wanted to drop the plate down between the fog lights but whats left in the original spot after the plate and its holder are taken off?

Whatsmore, how the hell do you get it off in the first place?

Heres what mine looks like:

Untitled-45.jpg

I had one of those on my Honda, think you have to peal of the number plate and then losen the screws and that should do it. :thumbsup:

thought the same thing.. espec with my new bumper, so

now got to think where to put it lol,

wish those smaller reg plates wenrt illegal, as that would be perfecrt.

Well if the plate were dropped it could stick on the bottom part of the bumper so it wouldnt restrict airflow. Or perhaps it could go in the window like Bibbs'?

Well, I got a Bomex front bumper on mine, and got pulled by rozzers init for having dodgy small plates on the car. I had it stuck to the lower ' lip ' of the front bumper, which looked really cool, but now with the newspaper sized plate, it'll look REALLy !Removed! there, like its sticking it's tongue out!! So for now, my front plate is in the corner of my windscreen. Is all yo guys and gals going to JAE this wkend then? I am going on Snday , I fink, depending on the weather. To all those who don't want bug splats on the front of there moto's, heres a tip for 1 and all. Stick cling film across the front of the bumper init, and just slit where the holes are required, when u get there, just peel away the clingfilm, hey presto, CLEAN front end!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links