Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Daytime Pics

Ismael

Hiya,

finally morning time arrived. I got my tail pipe fixed coz of the new back kit, it had to be moved some mm to the left. Just taken some 'daytime' pics of the car with kit. Hope these pics will be good and u wil like them and I hope the site isn't down as usually the case at geocities.

Daytime pics

Cheers

Ismael

Plz send feedback

Hey! .. I'm liking it! .. Too right about the shininess aswell! :D

So what you going to do to the car next?

Maybe some some bigger alloy wheels and a nice new spoiler!?? :thumbsup:

Looks great .. keep up the good work!

Very nice Ismael! Now all I think u need is a nice subtle spoiler to finish it all off, maybe the TTE 1! Very niec and shiny car 2!

Cheers :thumbsup:

Hiya,

I am happy u liked the kit. I have all that manufactured to my liking locally. I am planning to add specially designed eyelids on the headlights next month along with new grill on the front. And maybe by beginning of next year I will add a spoiler ( I am looking for a small alu GTI like) and a smaller cute piece of spoiler at the rear wiper area. It was not a Yaris Kit initially. I had it moulded and modified etc to fit the car perfectly. It took some 2 weeks including paintwork.

I have a 1L Yaris. So I put 14 inches wheels. I was planning 15 inches but I was recommended by 'Honda' mechanics and some better versed friends to go for 14 inches. They told me that 15 inches will 'burn' by engine within a year !! I was not a regular on this forum at that time. The 14 inches provide good initial boost though compared to 15 inches. If I had 1.3 L or 1.5 L bigger wheels would have been welcomed. Wheel make is Viper - Light Alloy Wheels... <_< wonder if you have heard of this make before! But I like it.

Next tuning mods coming will be a radar detector, neon under car kit (blue), rpm gauge with pod, roof spoiler ...never ending list :lol:

Cheers

Ismael

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links