Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lowered 30mm On Tte Springs

johny lucas

hello

can some one tell me is that 30 extra than a t sport yaris or 30 more than a yaris :blink:

I think i'm right in saying that it's 10mm lower than a Tsport yaris

I believe that T sport springs would drop my car down 20mm

work it out :D

could be wrong tho, don't quote me

Sam

I've compared my Tsport with the TTE springs and I recon its not far off 30mm lower than a standard TSport - I can get my whole hand virtically over the wheel on a standard TSport, but with my TTE springs on it I can't even get 2 fingers on top of the wheel.

Steve.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guyz, can you tell me where you actually got the tte springs fitted and how much for the job, as I am thinking of getting it done.. thanks

I beleive TTE springs can be ordered through your local Toyota Dealer ,TTE (Toyota Team Europe) are effectively Toyota parts, unless I'm seriously mistaken

I beleive TTE springs can be ordered through your local Toyota Dealer ,TTE (Toyota Team Europe) are effectively Toyota parts, unless I'm seriously mistaken

yep...effectivly ;-)

Make sure that you get a good price. Dont pay no more than £230 pounds. I'm getting mine done for £226.50

jerry!!

Hi, I paid 138 for a set of TTE springs and got them fitted privately for £10. Exchanged for a Scooby exhaust my b/f had. Got them from my dealer

It is great and then had 215/40/16's.

just had the arches "shaved" back. Was contacting the wheels when i had more then 1 passenger.

Took her for the ***** test yesterday with 4 ppl inside. Only grounds out on bad pot holes - I am a happy bunny again, I really hated the noise of metal grinding against rubber :angry:

Be careful when you do lower her especially if you go for bigger / wider wheels

Theresa

Hi theresa will bear that in mind as i'm getting mind lowered next week. So how much did it cost to get the wheel arches rolled?

jerry!!

will be intresting to see mine on tuesday night....i 'think' i should be ok with my tyre choice.... my only worry is the tte springs have dropped it more than the stated 30mm (as steves suggests) and then things will be getting close. :D

dan

You have just got to be careful mate

jerry!!

oh i will be!, its a case of fitting them and driving like a learner with no stereo again.... 90% certain the rear arches will need rolling to have rear pasengers tho. its a small price to pay.

dan

Hi dan how much will you expect to pay to have this job done

jerry!!

4 pack of stella and a favour!.... sorry mate it will be done in the works body shop (hopfully!)

dan

Be careful when you do lower her especially if you go for bigger / wider wheels

You an get bigger than a 215 on a yaris?

LOL - Steve.

Hi Jerry,

in response to how much for rolling arches.....just to clarify the arches have not been rolled, the inside lip has been shaved. Apparently there are two layers (this goes above and beyond me now). The guy shaved back the first layer which has shortned the inside lip under the arch. Really helped.

Hi Steve,

215's not sure - would look like tractor wheels!!! buy some major body kit to conseal 'em :lol: The 215's look good on mine - they look a bit fat but not so much that i will need to change the body work to "absorb" them back in again.

I am going to take pics this w/e as for my b/day my parents kindly got my windows tinted - it looks the nuts now! :D

Have a great Easter everyone and happy driving

Hi theresa Glad that you have got you car looking the way how you want it. Cant wait to see those all exclusive photos :D

jerry!!

• 2 weeks later...

im getting mine done on scorpion springs but with a 17 inch wheel...The guy whos doing it said it will work but i dont know..hes won 3 prizes at 100% modified in dublin recently..his corolla took first place..so there u go :D

Hi yaris 30 I would really like to see a photo of your car when you have lowered it. I also got my yaris ts and the wifes motor done. You can really notice the difference with the car lowered. The handling has really improved and you notice that you have a faster turning in speed :D love it!!!!

jerry!!

i put the order in for them today the cost me 230 euro or 160.490 GBP and for fitting the are going to charge me 80 euro or 55.8178 GBP

Anybody know if Eibach springs are cheaper than TTE springs.

TTE springs are made by Eibach I think.

And another info: TTE Sport exhaust is made by REMUS(I saw MR2 REMUS exhaust with TTE sticker...)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links