Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Name That Yaris Owner

Demonic Angel

I know everyone whos anyone (apart from saddo moi!) was at JAE this weekend and I hope you all had a fabuloso time!

I went to the Farnborough airshow instead which was fab, albeit a tad deafening!

On our way back to the car I spotted a gorgeous black T-Sport with a TOC Goldmember sticker in the windscreen, end of the reg was ULD (cant remember the rest though) but it looked to me like a private plate.....

Who else was at Farnborough today with that Yaris? A Black T-Sport with a reg ending ULD? You had Goldmember stickers in your car! Speak up or forever hold your peace! We didnt take Karis so if someone else was there from here they wouldnt have known I was there! You cant miss my car really, its like a beacon in the sunshine! :D

Anyway, if it was you, say so and let me know if you enjoyed the show! :P :thumbsup:

At least then I know I wasnt the only saddo to be somewhere other than JAE! :D

Hiya DA,

I didn't go to JAE either!! I wasnt at the airshow tho, tis a bit far away from me!

Wasn't me! - hope that helps. But you did remind me to get my gold member stickers up, so I've put a couple in the rear windscreen.

Well it certainly wasnt me :P my Yaz stands out more than Karis (probably) and I was at JAE on sunday... and I think I missed most people... :(

:thumbsup: would like to have said it was me But no YTS now :crybaby: but i was there in the verso did you see that??????????? :lol: good show loved the stealth :)

:thumbsup: would like to have said it was me But no YTS now :crybaby: but i was there in the verso did you see that??????????? :lol: good show loved the stealth :)

Nahh I didnt see a Verso, shame I didn't know you were there acemiko, and yeah the stealth was amazing!

We were in Car Park F I think which was huge and we only saw the YTS cause we had to walk past it to try and find the 206 (like a needle in a haystack!)

Will I ever find this mystery Yaris owner? :D lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links