Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Tape And Display

tommi

HELLo people i tried fitting in a radio and display for a yaris into my yaris, it was working perfectly but when i unplugged it to get it set into the dash and plugged it bak it wernt working :( i think the fuse has gone could any one out there be kind enough to tell me what the fuse for the tape and display is called and where it is located in the vehicle

Regards

try driving a few meters, that work with me, fuses are either under the steering wheel or near the Battery

if i have blown the fuse for my tape and display what will the fuse be calle din the fuse box>?and does the fuse for the tape and display be located under steering wheel or under the bonnet?

I think its under the wheel, its a red one 10A, or maybe the brownish one 7.5A (cant remember which one I killed), pull em out one at a time, if not it will be under the hood, carefull these mini fuses can cost £1.10/pack

ive done the same thing, would the fuse thats blown be broken at all cos i cant seem to locate the fuse, the aircon isnt working, neither is the stereo or display on the dash

cheers

bingo found it, the fuse you are after is rated 15, it is found under the steering wheel snd is 2nd from bottom on the 1st column of fuses, just replace this and the aircon stereo wing mirrors and display should all work

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links