Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Verso Spoiler

Palavea

Hi,

Can anyone help me, I am trying to find a rear roof spoiler for my Yaris Verso. I have found many for a normal Yaris but not sure if that will fit on mine.

Any advice will be gratefully received.

Regards

Eddy :D

Hi jdmparts_guru,

Yes, I do like the spoiler, do you know where I can buy one from, some of the spoilers I have seen for my car are a little OTT, would look better on a dragster if you know what I mean, but this one I like.

Regards

Palavea

Hi,

I have looked on the Toyota UK website but could not find anything, but I do not think they do a spoiler for the Yaris Verso, as I was told once, It is unusual to find someone driving one of those!!!! that is under 60. I do hate stereo typing the Verso is a good family car, but there is nothing wrong with wanting to tart it up a bit.

I have found many websites offering spoilers for the Yaris, but not for the Verso and as the top of tailgate is different I do not think it is compatible.

Regards

Palavea

Just give your local dealer a quick call and they will be able to tell you whether they do them for your car or not.

Yarisldc

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links