Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Stereo Harness

houston

WTF!!! this has got to be one of the worst cars ive ever had to fit a stereo to! i decided to cut into the main harness and attatch an iso connector as this is what ive always done to my cars, usually easier in long run, but i cant get this to work! gonna have to try again tomorrow cos its raining now. what i need to know is where are the standard amplifiers? gonna cut these out the system all together. also gonna put in my own amp to run a pair of 6x9s where the little subs are

what about the 6x9s? reckon they`ll be ok under there? only cos i have them off my old car and i spent a lot on them. any suggestions where to locate the amp?

All the running gear ( amps & that ) are inside the plastic panel on the o/s where your seatbelt is..

wasnt there, pulled a lot to bits and found them in n/s! might be different for jap spec,got the rear Speakers goin but ive ran out of speaker wire so i`ll resume it again tomorrow, but now ive disconnected the amp theres no power goin to head unit!!! just gonna put own live and earth in then i know whats what, hope its worth it

The "super" system has an amp in the passengewr side for the components and then a separate amp for each of the subs.

Where are you putting the 6x9's .. and sorry, I'm not a fan of 6x9's anyhow .. Speakers should be round ..

gonna put them behind the seats where the stock subs are, decided im gonna do the whole lot cos its proving more of a job than i first thought, use my amp to run mids in doors and 6x9s, then use head unit to run front tweeters and back Speakers! i wouldnt have used 6x9s but since theyre already here and this way i can still use space behind seats for roof panels!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links