Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Some Jae Thank You's

Ken

i was impressed...

normally within about 1 minute of meeting me, people know exactly who i am...

but there was one person this year that just couldnt figure it out..

OK Fidgits.

I'm really, really sorry for shouting at you.

I expect too much from my assitants, but once you mastered the burger flip I was more than impressed.

It would be an honour--nay--a privilege to stand side by side tossing (steady Ash :P ) burgers with you again.

Les :thumbsup: :D

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bibbs

• hertsALTEZZAcol

• Ken

• JappyBeast

Yeah, many thanks everyone,

had a good time although now we're all felling the pain

from the 8million degree sun and tonne of beer :D :lol:

Got a load of pics to put up including the crazy go-karting, will try and get them on soon.

Cheers all!!!!! :thumbsup: :)

Yeah thanks to everyone involved. Was a great weekend. Good getting to know who was who face to face instead of through the monitor. :thumbsup:

Pity I had to leave so early as would have liked to stay, but the 8 hour drive was calling! lol

See you all next year again!!

:yes:

ross

aye not a bad weekend..shame I had to leave early on sunday for work..but you cant have your cake all the time!....and just for the record......I did not pas out i dozed off again:P

There is one person I forgot to thank....

and its the biggest thankyou of all...

LES! thankyou for showing me how to flip burgers!

I would've been lost without you! (and indeed, working the BBQ solo was just not the same!)

LES. your a star.. cheers for TOC FM on sat, the BBQ (and fidge on sat) and of course and more unbelievably the bbq on sun morning....

les crwawled out of his tent and to be polite not looking to healthy and went and started the bbq immediatly and started cooking everyone bacon....

Thanks mate

thank you

Ken, Steve, Les, Fidge(Ian), bibbsfor the video, people for keepin me standin an entertained, an puttin up with me

and sorry to shout but.......................

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO ATTENDED IT WAS A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!!!!!

and yes we need named shirts!

Thanks guys great weekend had by all got to meet a few new faces and catch up with a few old ones :thumbsup: Roll on TOTB next sunday time for some real motors :D

BIG thank you to Ken & Steve for sorting it all out :thumbsup:

great job both of you.

XTRA big thank you to fidge & les for their sausages :rolleyes:

and les thanx for saving me a bacon butty sunday morning :thumbsup:

Bibbs told you my kimi Tshirt was a good idea :lol: made folk know me :P

great weekend good to see you all :group-cuddles: see you all at next meet.

Kimi :wub::wub:

Thank you to all that I met on Sunday B)

John, Next year I will have to bring my shades to look at the engine bay in detail.

Scott, sorry I didn't have a chance to say " Hello " but next year my rolla will be looking and sounding like the real WRC motor.

Nice to meet you all :thumbsup:

Carl , Mrs & son Daniel.

thanks everyone! was a top weekend!

Tegan says thankyou aswell!

I'd like to say thanks to Steve, Ken and especially anyone (Matt mostly I think) who had to put up with being interrogated by my eldest. Being of an age when he thinks he knows it all, it was especially funny when, after we got home (3 hours), unpacked and I was just having nice clean shower, he called to say he had just filled his Mum's RAV4 with unleaded. Pity it is a diesel. Pity too he chose to drive it back to the house!

Anyway, didn't spoil a good weekend.

Sorry I didn't spend longer chatting with some of you. I had to keep sitting down to recover from Supra envy. Next year I'm definitely bringing our Castrol Supra. She might not be the fastest, shiniest, loudest or even the most modified, but she is unique.

So thanks to everyone, especially the woman who threatened us all - VERY LOUDLY - with the consequences of waking her baby at 3.30 am. You don't get that at Le Mans

Scott

Hi Scott,

The WOMAN was the police officers partner mate.

I calmed her down over the drinking issue explaining that hard working lads need to let off steam at weekends sometimes with a drink. But the problem was the MR2 revving loudly ALL NIGHT until almost dawn which irritated her, and this anger was also let out on you drinkers....

We have had a chat about it, and she stated she could sleep through the drinking, and did, but when the car woke her up, she tne heard the drinkers after that. She aplogises, and hopes your comment was in jest....

This is the statement made already in LOC early this afternoon before this thread was seen.....

"Great day saturday, great hospitality, cheers to all and especially SteveAudioX, Judy and pals Raj/Jaz/Jit and wife for the curry.

Although it was difficult mixing in the "full" celebrations with all, having the family with me, but the event was not ruined for us by the late night drinking...I can understand that peeps have probably been working hard all week, and need a blowout.......

BUT, it was that car in the Mr2/Roadster/celica club section across from TOC and LOC revving flat out all night that soured the event for us.

So what happened to us? What decision had we made?

As we had been up early Saturday with our son, and with him being an early riser, we decided to retire to our tent about 11pm sat night, after the fireworks. We began to get used to the generator, and the drunk voices, which did get a little louder admittedly, but as already stated, it's lads together, its gonna be a little noisy..

It is fully the fault of that car owner redlining the vehicle, and as those of you under the gazebo know at around 0430 am, and having about half an hours sleep by that time, I got up and walked past the gazebo ready for the concerned car owners blood, the warrant card probably wasnt going to even leave my pocket, as I would not have wanted to disclose my job after I had lumped him one....I was really baying for his blood at that time. But after Lynn shouted out to them the "threat of being arrested" (for some reason, that all the drinkers would have heard, along with a string of expletives-good girl). That by the time I got nearer, her threat stopped them carrying on their revving of the car, and in the dark I couldnt I.D the culprit/car, so I gave up.

So, our son got us up at the break of dawn, and we then could not have the chance to lie in until mid-morning and recover the 24 hours almost without sleep..

So, we then decided to pack up and returned to Hemel where we handed little Liam over to the grandparents, and we returned home to bed where we slept soundly..

If we go again, we will camp out in the designated camping areas at the edge of the site, ort we will book a hotel nearby.

Sorry for the lack of involvement on Sunday guys"

Thanks for reading Scott... :group-cuddles:

The MR2 revving was on the MR2OC stand ..

I felt ashamed to drive an MR2 ..

Will be no problem's next year mate as TOC won't be next to LOC and the club that was doing the revving are banned :thumbsup:

but the two clubs should be together?

I will just come on my own next year, and JOIN IN!

Who shouted "if you don't stop revving that car I'll come over and f :censor: king knock you out" :lol::lol:

It was beyond a joke but I did have a drunken chuckle at that one :rolleyes:

just looking through MR2OC at the mo with a search on "JAE" :angry:

Yeah, i've had a look as well and know where you are coming from :thumbsup:

Maybe nobody has realised they are banned in future from JAE :unsure:

As for the 2 clubs been together we don't have much in common with Lexus and vice-versa and after this year would be nice to seperate the 2 :thumbsup:

Have many friends on LOC but the time has come to split :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links