Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Some Jae Thank You's

Ken

Id just like to thank everyone who popped over to fennies stand to say hi and im sorry i couldnt spend more time ( or even put my car on the TOC stand, but fennies wanted it again and after the generous discount they gave me i had to oblidge). ken sorry i didnt get to speak to you for long but just like to say that paint looks awsome, lost count of the colours in it.

see ou all at TOTBIII

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bibbs

• hertsALTEZZAcol

• Ken

• JappyBeast

Who shouted "if you don't stop revving that car I'll come over and f :censor: king knock you out" :lol::lol:

It was beyond a joke but I did have a drunken chuckle at that one :rolleyes:

I said that, my girlfriend was trying to get some sleep & if people thought that was out of order of me to say that then thats their problem.

At least i had the guts to say something, besides he did stop revving his car after.

i won smallest engine on TOC stand!

an i dint notice the noise i was too wasted

I think even the generator beat ya :lol:

So, yes he was a bellend for doing it in the first place, but when he realised he did stop and apolagise. And he has had the decancy to apolagise to his own forum and to this and others I suspect. He did not seem to be a ****** at all during the conversation, not what I was expecting judging him by his actions.

I have to stand up for this chap as well as I chat to him on a regular basis and this totally surprised me when I read what had happened.

And like above.. he did stop as soon as he was talked to and apologised straight away...

It is totally out of character for him to do this and he holds his hands up and is willing to take any consequences for his actions.

I know I wasn't at the event so I have just gone by what I have read on the numerous threads in the numerous forums...

Everyone makes mistakes... esp when drunk...

my 2 pennies worth... :bye:

I won the best Roadster and best convertable on the toc stand. :P :D

i've put up a "handshake" "matter resolved" thread on MR2OC in announcements section and sent him an email, Colin promises to buy me a beer next time we are in passing, and I'm going to JAE on my own next year. Drinking festivities for me too this time.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links