Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

As Promised... Before And After

JustJJ

Well as there was a post about scratches n stuff... I told the person involved to seek out ChipsAway cause I was pleased with what they did with my car... it has taken a while because the paint they have for 580 flame gold starts in 2000.... and as you very well know they were churning out flame gold Yarii in 1999!... The 'newer' paint seems to be a little darker...so they have had a mission getting it to match properly... anyways....nevermind.....and I am ever so impressed with the finish on it!

What do you think?

*Note in piccy 1... I had the flash on with the scratches there and not without... its not really that different in colour!! :P hehe

beforeafter.jpg

beforeafter2.jpg

beforeafter3.jpg

:)

Good stuff. I'll definitely give them a ring. Especially since I've added a new scratch to the collection today! :ffs:

Thanks.

Looks pretty good 2 me! How much did it all cost if u don't mind me askin? I mite need 2 give 'em a call!

Cheers :thumbsup:

it was about £200ish.... but he has had problems with mine *and such a nice guy didnt charge me any extra!) .... but it really does depend on the type of scratches and where they are etc etc...sometimes the most insignificatn ones are the worst!!... I have some on my bonnet that he couldnt tackle... :(... but the ones he did the finish is amazing!

I've got a key mark along the door and rear quater .. I need to get it sorted as it's narks me off ..

WOW! It looks brand spanking new! Thats good stuff!

I feel like scratching my car now just so I can get someone to make it look spanking again! :D

On second thought maybe not! :D :lol:

Hiya, that was me that asked :)

ChipsAway came on Tuesday and fixed my Yaris - I'm very pleased. They couldn't do much with the stone chips on the bonnet - just patch them up a little, but the scratches (door opened on the side & key scratch) have completely dissapeared. I'll put some before and after pics up too so people can have a look. They didn't charge for the stone chips because the guy (Matt - recommended) said it was less than 70% improvement. If I wanted a perfect bonnet, it would have to be a complete re-spray but I understood that.

So to those considering... I recommend them. Very friendly, accomodating service. Thanks for putting me onto them JJ! :thumbsup:

No probs mate :thumbsup:

The guy who has done mine, Gary (also recommended) also said that about my bonnet chips... espesh cause I had a large one... but I got him to do it anyways.. cause it stops it going rusty and doesnt look too bad... but I was indeedy please with the rest... looking forward to your before and afters :)

I'll take some at the weekend, work is kindly letting me "borrow" the digital camera :P Got to get one of my own soon! Hehe.

Might consider a re-spray though at a later date. I love the colour, but feel the exsisting paintwork is damaging too easily for my liking.

Just looked at the Pics of Kimi's T-Sport and the shine is amazing!! Wow, wish mine was like that...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links