Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Well, I Went To Jae

dj_davo

got up at 8.30 sunday morning, after only 5 hours sleep from working night before. washed car, and waited for mate who should have arrived at 10, and came an hour or so later.

went to cashpoint, filled up with petrol, got on m1, had various traffic jams, drove through the gates of jae at about 1pm, parked near the river, walked around and found the TOC stand - nearly deserted!

if it wasnt for an amusing chat with sarah (badger), and a brief chat with roadrunner, i wouldnt have seen a single TOC member!

where were u all?

apparently i just missed bibbs, and i saw sexy crayola walking to her car, and that was it.

didnt even get to talk to matt on the rogue stand as he had gone walkabout just before i got there too!

so my idea of meeting all you peeps i regularly talk to here was dashed!

ah well, at least i got to chuckle at the fella with the yellow 355 kitted 2 who had locked himself out, and was desperately trying to break back in! :lol:

played with a lambo door conversion on a 300zx, and bought a number plate!

maybe see u all somewhere else?

LOL .. I shot off as a part of a convoy about 13:00 ..

JUST missed me then ..

doh!

i hung around the toc stand and sat down for a while with just my mate, but i looked lonely and sad, so i got up and kept walking around :crybaby:

stood with a chap on the mk1 stand for about 40 mins discussing his tubby conversion.

pity i didnt see you nicola, we could have talked about the state of youth today :lol:

Yo man, I saw that 355 kitted Yellow 2, I walked past it as some guy was trying to flick the dorr lock with a coat hanger or smfing, there were a cpl of guys nearby too, but I was in a hurry to go home, so didn't stop by. Wud have been a nice day if it didn't keep raining and stopping. I bought an alloy spoiler from Rogue. Now I got 2 spoilers for my car, and still trying o decide which one to put on now init man. Got a CF ' wavy ' one, which Halfords sell, and an Arospeed alloy one, which is rather ' vicious ' looking. The bllody CF one looks nice but the legs are too short, whereas the Arospeed one can take someones arm off as I drive by is a bit more taller. Hmmm... decisions. I met Matt, Bibbs, Dave Rookey, and a cpl of others there. Nice to meet you ppl.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links