Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Roll Cages & Insurance Companies

EircamAE86

Does anybody know of a company who will insure a car with a roll cage.

I need a quote soon as i am planning to spot weld and install a cage in the new ae86.

Will it cost much extra??????

Cheers :thumbsup:

Try Adrian Flux... they just insured my car with all mods declared cheaper than Tesco did standard!

adrian flux are good used them for bout four years and never had hassle even when i had nitrous so cant see them minding a cage in a "classic" car.

saying that buy a copy of classic car etc and look into those insurance companies can work out well

ed

juste remembered the classic car specilist i used "footman james" about £600 tpft for a 18yo, no nc, garaged in low crime area, on a 1978 mgb gt with alloys, buckets, weber carbs, k and N, lowered and stainless full system.

ed

Hiya

Adrian Flux and HIC are actually insurance brokers not insurance companies. If you have a look at your certificate of insurance at the very bottom it will say you your insurance company actually is. So when you report a claim you will need to report it to your broker and insurance company. I know this cos I work in insurance :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links