Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How About This One!

George16v

I'd like 2 see a pic of the engine - Oh and is the front bumper a REV1/2....

Went 2 see a claimed 'REV3' uk t-bar on the weekend an L reg - got their and it had the round rear lights and the single spoiler but they had just been added on it was actually a late REV2 - shame as the car was real nice but unfortunately the owner had bought it thinking it was a REV3... beware.

Rash

Your right about the bumper Rash.

I'd go view it before the auction ends, may have been crashed...

Yeah, it's got orange front side lights - rev4 was clear. (Jap rev4s also had UK spec side repeaters apparently - I thought it was only Jap rev5s that got that but I've just checked).

Front splitter is from a rev1.

The year 1994 would be a rev3.

I think the seller's just made an error with the rev4 bit. But I'm suspious about the rev1 splitter.

hes a dealer and im suspicious of e bay dealers anyway but im also suspicious of cars with chalkboard pen writing in window ive seen it alot in scrappys i would say that the mr2 had a small scrpe just my opinion though. he has a few other cars for sale all decent mopdels rx7, evo, gt4 howver the evo has been classed as a cat d and the gt4 has a slight colour diff on door etc which for me is not a good sign if the majority of his cars have this. im sure that the cars are safe etc but i personally would be wary but i do want the gto he has foir sale

can anyone tell i jus got done on eBay i dont trust any of them

ed

hmmm a £300 repair making the car a cat D write off, I smell somthing fishy (Evo I'm looking at).

I reckon this one screams crash damage. Steer well clear. It's an L reg so at best it will be a Rev3, but the ad says it has a Rev4 engine and there's no picture of it. Sounds very dodgy if you ask me.

Also the rear light cluster on the driver's side is different to the passenger side and the reverse light centre panel doesn't look original either.

If the car is as good as the seller says and it hasn't been in an accident then it's a true bargain and would be worth up to £6k!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links