Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

CarPlay causing multimedia player to loose power

Tabitha

I have recently bought a brand new aygo x trend. When I connect my phone for CarPlay it works for anything from 2-15 minutes then the power to the multimedia system shuts of for about 30 seconds before coming back on and then repeating this process. Has anyone else experienced this? The multimedia system works fine if no phone plugged in. 

that doesn't sound normal, I think I'd get the toyota garage to look at that under warranty.

Assume you are starting your car & then connecting your iPhone as this sequence needs to be followed to ensure zero MM Issues

Tel

I literally joined this forum to find help on this same issue too!  I have an X-trend and the same issue is happening with my iPhone 11.  It happened previously when I wasn't using a legit Apple cable.  I switched to a proper cable and it worked like a dream.  Ever since I upgraded my phone to IOS15 though, it's come back. 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links