Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Broadband Availiability

LORD_ED

i live in a quiet village middle of nowhere where people come to die and complain about the noise of my cars and i can get broadband

my flat is on a high st in london it is 5 minute walk from the kings road surrounded by luxury appartments and offices and i cant get broadband

how the :censor: does that work

ed

Yeah, welcome to the world of broadband accessibility - it makes absolutely no sense!

I have a flat that I bought new about 18 months ago in a toytown-esque development of new houses (at least 2 to 3 hundred). In every one of these houses live exactly the kind of people - families and professional singlies - who would jump straight on to the broadband-wagon. It's lunacy as they could be making a packet out of us rather than installing at a loss in Auchtershuggle or somewhere.

As our existing exchange has broadband there isn't even anywhere that we can register an interest...

Nuts,

Alan

OMG its a rant and rave at BT again. They have the lines and i think that they lease them out to pther firms. I think that they contol one of the main backbones of the internet along with NTL. Alll i can say is I HATE BT!

you could get asdl......

thats what iv got, you can still get a megabit connection thro adsl...dunno how but ya can, i got it, its just as fast when i had blueyonder...

Bulldog DSL

Give em a try, they are good :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links