Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mats

FlashFunk

Cars getting a tad muddy inside - was thinking i need some mats for front, or possibly a racing plate. Saw some racex checker plates for like £25 - dont know if this is expensive or not though?? ;)

Much cheaper than mine. I paid double that from some rubbish ones from Halfords! Have a look on eBay - they've usually got quite a few sets of mats for the Yaris so you'll be able to compare prices.

Hiya,

Just wanted to tell you that when choosing mats, try to find one that isn't too long for the driver one. If it's too long, it will go under the accelerator pedal and u won't be able to accelerate properly. I had this problem and I had to cut my mat. :( Just a little tip.

Cheers and good luck

Ismael

Hiya,

Just wanted to tell you that when choosing mats, try to find one that isn't too long for the driver one. If it's too long, it will go under the accelerator pedal and u won't be able to accelerate properly. I had this problem and I had to cut my mat. :( Just a little tip.

Cheers and good luck

Ismael

Yeh, I've got that problem. The mats are supposed to fit my car perfectly, but they're not even close. Gonna have to cut them too I suppose.

Don't the mats have eyelets in them?

There is a clip set available if they have that secure them by the seats and stop them sliding forward.

Rich

mats start from 1.49+vat, it depends on the style you are after

Don't the mats have eyelets in them?

There is a clip set available if they have that secure them by the seats and stop them sliding forward.

Rich

I got Toyota to throw some in when I got mine and they did :-)

Mine do have a little eyelet in them on the driverside mat..there is a clip from the floor which goes through the mat to keep it in place, and the mat doesnt block the acceleration either.

im sure someone had posted a pic of some mats in there car - with yaris logo's on in like an ice blue colou. I liked them - but cant remember where i saw them now.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links