Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Halfords Discount Card

TotallyToto

I used to go to Halfords until I realised how expensive everything were.

Nowadays, if I had no other choice (say had to get something within an hours) then I might pop into Halfords.

Otherwise, I tends to go to EuroCarParts, GSFcarParts, Amazon or eBay.

As for Car Batteries, get the UK reference size number and do a quick search on Google.  You will be surprised by the price difference.

E.g Toyota Aygo Gen 1 uses 202(002L) or 063.

063 on Halford £60. Whereas EuroCarParts £40.19, GSF £37.85.  If I can wait, I'll probably get EXIDE PREMIUM from Tayna.co.uk for £43.96 (inc Delivery).

202 on Halford £80.  Whereas EuroCarParts £55.19, GSF £55.97.  The premium version from Halford is £100 (Yuasa 5000) which can be purchase on Tayna.co.uk for £57.92 (inc VAT & delivery)

Edit: Haynes Manual is probably the only thing that Halfords wins in price competition.

Personal choice really. My local branch of Halfords is a lot nearer than my local EuroCarParts, so on the odd occasion I need to visit somewhere to make a purchase (which is doesn't tend to be parts such as batteries, etc), I may use Halfords in preference.

This is, of course, if I cannot get whatever I want cheaper online (eg Amazon) within the timeframe I need it within.

only use them if no other choice , if you can wait a couple of days you can buy branded stuff from eBay etc much cheaper  

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links