Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Number of keys provided with the car?

jrelo79

Hello everyone!

I have just bought a second-hand Toyota Aygo 1.0 vtti X-play (2017). I received the car with two keys: one key with remote control and another simple one (with no remote control). I didn't pay attention in the moment of buying the car, but I am thinking about it and I am not sure if everything is OK...

I would like to know how many keys you received the car with: two remote and another simple or just like me.

Thank you very much.

That is correct, 1 fob key and 1 standard key

Unless you have the keyless entry and go, then you get 2 fobs with emergency keys in them

• Like 1

Yes when we bought our Aygo it came with one remote and one standard key - we had also ordered a second remote (at a reasonable discount) for £108.

Still same now in my country if you buy a new car.
2 keys... one old school key and one with remote.
Just to give you an extra ease of mind.

20 hours ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Yes when we bought our Aygo it came with one remote and one standard key - we had also ordered a second remote (at a reasonable discount) for £108.

A very good price. I was looking for testimonies on Internet and I found several testimonies from people who paid about 400 euros for a remote key.  It seems really expensive. Anyway, I will ask for more information in the authorised dealer the next time.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links