Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Why Do Some Of You Debadge Your Cars?

qwertyuiop

Noticed a lot of your cars dont have the toyota badges on, is it just because the front looks better?

Do you take all the badges off?

Arn't you left with holes in the front bonnet, or is it just stuck on?

IMHO the front badges "de-face" the front of the car, i think the whole smooth bumper effect is top class :)

But then, i have a bomex nose and it obviously doesnt come with a Badge, so its maybe a case of not being ubikd to put it on!hehe

Dave!

I do like the idea of completely smooth front end... maybe Toyota should think of something, maybe they should just go against the grain and not put one on.

Yeah smooth bonnet would look good I reckon, does it leave holes underneath? Don't think I'd debadge the rear, don't wanna lose the MR2 identity :D

Mine's fully debadged on front, side and rear. Personal preference.

Smoother on the front. If you get the Badge removed you will need to fill the two holes, but make sure the bodyshop does it properly allowing for the expansion of the bumper material.

A lot easier to polish and clean too as you don't have the fiddly badges to get the polish stuck in! :D

Cause I eventially want the only logo to be the MR2 one in the rear window ..

I hate all badges. Got rid of mine...

Last time I parked in the visitors space at work, the announcement on the tannoy was "can the owner of the red sports car REG H*** *** please come to reception".. the whole ware house started clapping for me.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links