Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Auris 1.4D 2014 non hybrid

Jack.w171

Hi I have a toyota auris 2014 1.4D and its gone in to limp mode with the engine management and traction control light on. 

After plugging in an OBD I get the fault "P0299" turbo/supercharger underboost. I have had It in a local garage who said the turbo sensor was dirty and he cleaned it but the fault was still there and said the turbo seemed like it was blocked Any ideas?

There doesn't seem to be any boost leaks I've had a recent service and run it on asda Diesel.

• 3 months later...

On 11/14/2021 at 8:40 PM, Jack.w171 said:

Hi I have a toyota auris 2014 1.4D and its gone in to limp mode with the engine management and traction control light on. 

After plugging in an OBD I get the fault "P0299" turbo/supercharger underboost. I have had It in a local garage who said the turbo sensor was dirty and he cleaned it but the fault was still there and said the turbo seemed like it was blocked Any ideas?

There doesn't seem to be any boost leaks I've had a recent service and run it on asda Diesel.

I have the same lights coming on my Auris 

toyota dealer checked it and told me the turbo has ceased and would need a new turbo 

• 2 years later...

Hello, I have similar issues to my Auris 2014 1.4 d4d . Can you tell me how did you resolve the problems? Thanks 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links