Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ferrari 355 Replica Panel Kit

BLOODUK

i think most peeps on here would want that :D <_<

I use to own one identical to that. Sold it 2 months ago made a good profit. Had it for 3 years for use with a motorsport company. This kit is very good, as there is alot of s**t out there. <_<

Bought my 5th MR2 the 97' UK GT car which I'm modifiying here and there as a project and I use this every day to work etc..as its durable and reilable! :thumbsup:

Most recently picked up my dream car 3 weeks ago a NOBLE M12 GTO 3R in diamond black had to wait 4 months on order for it! Just running it in now. 0-60 in 3.7 secs! and 0-100 in 8.8 sec!! :drool:

I know its just a stage I went though.... :wacko:

I'm a changed man now! :D

Theres nothing like the real thing! :thumbsup:

Well, what ya waiting for........GET US SOME PICS of that Noble :drool: Love those cars :thumbsup:

Well, what ya waiting for........GET US SOME PICS of that Noble :drool: Love those cars :thumbsup:

i second that :thumbsup::drool:

Here you go. I took some pics of it when it was delivered to Nick Whale Sportscars showroom in Birmingham before they had it registered on the road.

The next pic shows how it just about squashed its self into my garage!

35432-car.jpg

f7a64b44.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Just for a laugh I had a pop at one of those on the way to work last week :drool: ....... 3 guesses who won? BUT from 20-70 he only got about 1.5 car lengths on me, honest!!! - I was quite chuffed with that :thumbsup: !!

Just for a laugh I had a pop at one of those on the way to work last week :drool: ....... 3 guesses who won? BUT from 20-70 he only got about 1.5 car lengths on me, honest!!! - I was quite chuffed with that :thumbsup: !!

if your talking about having a pop at a ferrari conversion you should have won...

at the end of the day all it is is a muppet in a 2 with a ton of extra weight and bad handling...

Black Noble ..

<homer>

noble .. *drool*

</homer>

if your talking about having a pop at a ferrari conversion you should have won...

at the end of the day all it is is a muppet in a 2 with a ton of extra weight and bad handling...

No I had a pop at a Noble M12 :D

I think he may have been playing .. or driving without boost ..

the only way you'd beat one is if the race was over 15 miles .. as it'd have broken down by then ..

the only way you'd beat one is if the race was over 15 miles .. as it'd have broken down by then ..

Dream on my son... :D

If the NOBLE was Italian you may be right. :thumbsup:

Black Noble ..

<homer>

noble .. *drool*

</homer>

much agreed :drool:

Dream on my son... :D

If the NOBLE was Italian you may be right. :thumbsup:

I've seen theat the Noble makes the Exige look reliable ..

I think you will find threads about pretty much any car that can show problems with reliability. ;)

Most supercars have problems here and there because of their awesome power! All I can say is when your at a Noble Racing meet compared with a Ferrari or TVR, the Noble does tend to last its way through the day on the track better with very little problems compared with other supercars. Check out the latest AUTOCAR magazine. Its a wicked report on the latest M400!! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links