Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ferrari 355 Replica Panel Kit

BLOODUK

Don't worry fella - I'm not slating it .. no by a long shot ..

I'd kill for one ..

QUOTE (Bibbs @ Jul 30 2004, 07:29 AM)

I think he may have been playing .. or driving without boost ..

the only way you'd beat one is if the race was over 15 miles .. as it'd have broken down by then .. 

Dream on my son... 

If the NOBLE was Italian you may be right. 

sorry I wasnt overally clear before..... the NOBLE was infront of me so as we both turned into a long straight on a (private) industrial estate we both went for it.

All manner of sh*t flew out of its exhausts as it made a awesome noise and pulled 1- 2 car lengths away (nomore, honest!) by which time we were upto about 75ish mph - but I was pleased with that :D

(seeing as he spent 10 times as much buying his VERY nice car after all :thumbsup: )

f7a64b44_1.jpg

you.. you ... you...

:o :drool::drool::drool::ph34r::unsure::blink::drool::drool:

mate, id be carpeting the walls if that was my car!!! :thumbsup:

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS ON MY NOBLE, I VERY MUCH APPRECIATE IT, I THINK ALOT OF YOU HAVE EXCELLENT HUMOUR. YOU HAVE MADE ME PROUD OF MY RECENT PURCHASE BUT EQUALLY IN TRUTH I CAN SAY I STILL LOVE MY MR2 AS MY EVERY DAY CAR, AND WITH SOME HELP AND ADVICE FORM THIS WEBSITE I WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO MODIFING MY MR2 CORRECTLY.

THANKS AGAIN! :thumbsup:

f7a64b44.jpg

How the hell do you get in it??? ...or do you get out and push it into the damn garage? :blink:

I try and position it as far to the left as poss then open the door against a protected wall with the window down....now heres the tricky bit, I snap off both my legs and then have two bouncers pull me out! Works every time! :D

I try and position it as far to the left as poss then open the door against a protected wall with the window down....now heres the tricky bit, I snap off both my legs and then have two bouncers pull me out! Works every time! :D

LOL :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links