Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Smartphone Holder

GBgraham

With the new up and coming law regarding the use of mobile phones can anyone suggest a good usable phone holder bearing in mind that I don't wish to have something stuck to the windscreen and I'm reluctant to drill any holes in the trim.

Thanks in anticipation

Edited by GBgraham
addition

https://www.brodit.com/brodit.html?pn=home

They seem to be the "nec plus ultra" of phone mounts for cars, you can have A pillar, special dashboard mounts, and ventilation mounts. I just ordered one of theirs for my forthcoming Yaris.

16 hours ago, Stopeter44 said:

https://www.brodit.com/brodit.html?pn=home

They seem to be the "nec plus ultra" of phone mounts for cars, you can have A pillar, special dashboard mounts, and ventilation mounts. I just ordered one of theirs for my forthcoming Yaris.

Thanks for this, they look sturdy with quality so just what I was looking for. I have emailed them for order info.

On 11/21/2021 at 2:00 PM, GBgraham said:

With the new up and coming law regarding the use of mobile phones can anyone suggest a good usable phone holder bearing in mind that I don't wish to have something stuck to the windscreen and I'm reluctant to drill any holes in the trim.

Thanks in anticipation

Do you have Apple/Android car play in your car? I simply plug the phone in via the usb and it sits under the dash , everything I want / need is available on the infotainment screen. 

• Like 1

I do have Apple/Android car play but I run on two sim cards and I haven't found a way of choosing the provider [sim1 or sim2] on the infotainment screen, only by using the phone. Plus Mr Toyota didn't give us that much storage space

On 11/26/2021 at 8:32 AM, GBgraham said:

Plus Mr Toyota didn't give us that much storage space

It'll get the phone out of the pocket, too !

I go with AndyRC plug the phone into the usb under the audio system it will charge while plugged in too, if not get a convertor and plug it into the power outlet in the centre console

12v twin usb products for sale | eBay

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links